*NEW* MOTORING SPIRIT: EVOLUTION THIRTY M Tshirt groupbuy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • howie
    replied
    edit

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Yes. GB pricing included shipping. Regular orders will need to pay additional shipping

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    just tried to order via your site, you charging for shipping now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    still selling these?

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by sbi///m
    Is this still open? Is there a discount code I can use to get this 21.50 price shipped?
    Group buy is over and all shirts are shipped. You can still order it on the website.

    Originally posted by 5Toes
    SO HOT. I might buy one of these
    DO IT!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    SO HOT. I might buy one of these

    Leave a comment:


  • sbi///m
    replied
    Is this still open? Is there a discount code I can use to get this 21.50 price shipped?
    Last edited by sbi///m; 05-14-2011, 09:58 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    ^ Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    got mine, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by SimplyDope
    Can't wait to get mine as well. If it fits well I'll be ordering 2 more designs. Love your designs, man!
    Great! Let me know when you receive the order!

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Can't wait to get mine as well. If it fits well I'll be ordering 2 more designs. Love your designs, man!

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    got mine today, much quicker than expected! a little big, but better that than too small. great product, Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesE30
    Great cant wait! What's the estimated shipping time to australia?
    all international orders have a 7-14 day shipping period

    Originally posted by BADCLOWN
    got my two from the group buy. the material is a great product in and of itself, and it fits great as well.

    great seller ;)
    thanks! Glad you like them!

    Originally posted by Ryu73
    I missed out on the GB, but after looking at the update, I'm pretty amazed by the designs that you've come up with. This isn't the standard photoshop of a picture of a car off the web simplified into two colors and then put on a shirt type of sh*tty design or the done to death sleep, eat, bmw shirt that was drawn by a 4 year old. I'm definitely gonna be placing an order. The evolution of M shirt is pretty sweet!!!
    Thanks! order is completed and shipped!

    Originally posted by Albuquerque30
    Just got mine in! It looks amazing, and I'm definitely going to rock it on Mother's Day. ;)
    I'm sure she will appreciate it!

    Leave a comment:


  • BADCLOWN
    replied
    got my two from the group buy. the material is a great product in and of itself, and it fits great as well.

    great seller ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by howie
    all orders shipped!
    Great cant wait! What's the estimated shipping time to australia?
    Last edited by JamesE30; 05-08-2011, 07:53 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...