No announcement yet.

JOM Coilover System Group Buy #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mighty. I just wanted to be sure you got it is all.
    86' 325e

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 02stu
    They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

I got mine today! :D
      '91 E30 316i
      '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

got mine on my car... BEST 420 iv ever spent! love it! pics to come

Comment

I have not installed it but looking at them honestly have to say the front adjuster is just a great design. Uses the shock retention ring screws into the housing and then you screw the adjuster onto that. Really trick.

Comment

i just wish the threads were not so fine. prone to getting scuffed up- like mine did
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Anyone wanna show a picture of the rears installed? Or a writeup on the rears?

Comment

6 vert sets left in stock. Get your orders in before another wait.
                1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
                  Anyone wanna show a picture of the rears installed? Or a writeup on the rears?

Getting my exhaust built so it will be tucked. Then installing. Will have a good write up :)

Comment

All I really need is a few pics, I am just trying to figure out how the adjusters go in, do they screw in or just sit there?

Comment

the adjusters sit on top of the nipple. There is no were to screw them on. The srping sits on top of them. Most people run no adjusters to get the most low. If you look in the other 2 coilover thread there are pics of the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
                        All I really need is a few pics, I am just trying to figure out how the adjusters go in, do they screw in or just sit there?
                        I run no adjusters on the rear.

Comment

I might have missed this in one of the threads, but what are the spring rates?

I'm wondering if I should replace my Tokico shocks/springs with this. Good/bad idea?

Comment

its mid july man ... been waiting a month :( When are they going to be in??

Comment

I cannot make them appear in stock. I know you are waiting others are waiting too.

Comment

The coupe kit was quoted at 500/500 from JOM in the first group buy. Though people have said they were softer then that. The vert kit which is in stock is said to be stiffer do to the weight of the VERT but I do not have the specific spring rates for that kit.

Comment

Working...
                                X