No announcement yet.

JOM Coilover System Group Buy #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up my springs in the mail today. For mil r3v'rs in Germany, I had no issues with shipping to APO and it only took a week. Buying directly in Germany would have cost me almost $500 with euro exchange rate and VAT. Everything is expensive in Germany.

Comment

I'm in love with my suspension :)

Comment

how is handling as compared to h&r or IE race springs?

and i think this is my first post..

edit:it is
        BroWorks.com Bro is a lifestyle

Comment

any e36 kits left? how stiff are these? im on j-stocks but i want to go a bit lower.

Comment

JOM JOM JOM, goddammit JOM, why cant you be as easy to obtain in real life as you are in my dreams

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
            well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

Originally posted by xikyle View Post
              JOM JOM JOM, goddammit JOM, why cant you be as easy to obtain in real life as you are in my dreams
              dude, it doesn't get much easier. paypal les $420 and they show up at your door in like 4 days :bow:
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hay guys. Still looking for a local to hook up. I'll give you a set of camber plates, #300f 6" springs, new adjusters and sleeves for the front, and some gland nuts for $250. I figure you should be able to sell your jom front coils and adjusters for at least $100.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i was talking to someone and they said there was no modification, that they were just using billie sports, and were very low. will using different shocks like that really lower the car that much more?

INSTAGRAM @ merlow_

Comment

Originally posted by randomsv650 View Post
                    dude, it doesn't get much easier. paypal les $420 and they show up at your door in like 4 days :bow:
                    but i dont have $420 dollars right now :(

Comment

Originally posted by bigredguy View Post
                      i was talking to someone and they said there was no modification, that they were just using billie sports, and were very low. will using different shocks like that really lower the car that much more?

Using billie sports does require modification because the strut shaft has a larger diameter then the opening of the JOM coilover sleeve/gland nut. By cutting off the top or using a different sleeve you allow the spring to be adjusted lower. I never measured the JOM struts fully compressed to see if they were the same as the bilstein sports.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by xikyle View Post
                        but i dont have $420 dollars right now :(
                        I feel you man...i dont want to tell you what I had to do to get $420

Comment

<--- I'm feeling like this may not be such a bad option the way my finances are currently appearing.

Comment

Review - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=220171

Comment

New order of coupe sets in stock! This group buy at this price closes 7 days. New price will be a little higher.
                              1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                              1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                              1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

payment sent!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X