Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what sets are still available?

Comment

Only the Vert kit is available right now. This kit works for the Cab/sedan guys. Im being told only the rear springs are different a little stiffer the fronts are the same. ill follow this info up when I confirm it. But the either way the kits are in stock and ready to ship
      1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
      1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
      1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

I'm pretty drunk rite now but I walk into my house and see a box of coilovers in my livingroom.. it my be my brothers but I doubt it... reguardless.. if it these coilovers took 2 days to get here... crazy.. can't wait to install.

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
          Only the Vert kit is available right now. This kit works for the Cab/sedan guys. Im being told only the rear springs are different a little stiffer the fronts are the same. ill follow this info up when I confirm it. But the either way the kits are in stock and ready to ship

pm sent!!!!

mtech 2 325ic
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/pict...pictureid=7968
          check out my donut vid
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0paUP1FEQ

Comment

Originally posted by philadel1 View Post
            i'm pretty drunk rite now but i walk into my house and see a box of coilovers in my livingroom.. It my be my brothers but i doubt it... Reguardless.. If it these coilovers took 2 days to get here... Crazy.. Can't wait to install.
            Nice glad you got them so fast!

Comment

Still waiting on my set, paid monday of this last week.

I'm going to be installing these on my brother's 4 door 318. I'm excited for this
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Pm'd!

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Still waiting on my set, paid monday of this last week.

I'm going to be installing these on my brother's 4 door 318. I'm excited for this
                  Ill get a tracking number for you if you dont get em by monday

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                    Ill get a tracking number for you if you dont get em by monday
                    Oh, FO SHO!, thanks again for setting this up Mike, I know what a pain in the sphincter these GB things can be.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Oh, FO SHO!, thanks again for setting this up Mike, I know what a pain in the sphincter these GB things can be.
                      Yo edwin, let know what you and your brother think of these after you get 'em. I'm pretty interested.

Originally posted by yert315
                      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

how much for a set shipped to austria (not australia)?

Comment

Ill find out but it may not be too bad I ship to Norway and it still $420 so maybe a few dollars more but still a great price.

Comment

Any answers for the spring rates on vert springs compared to sedan/coupe springs? PP ready

Comment

after reading a few reviews i have 1-2 questions more..

i have a nv M50 swapped e30, should i order the stiffer cab-setup?

and will the cab-setup fit without problems? as far as i remember comparing things it should fit without trouble but i got unsure:(

Comment

The Cab setup will fit just fine, I'm waiting from JOM to confirm the exact difference in the spring rates but they are slow in responding. I have a m52 swapped in mine but its on jack stands at the moment or else Id post pictures. I have a set of the coupe/sedan, but thats only cause that's what was available when I got mine.

There are also Touring springs which are different as well Im trying to get some more info and then we will have 3 options.

Comment

Working...
                                X