No announcement yet.

FK Suspension last call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it not on there I think you have to pay to start a thread in that subsection
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by jt223539 View Post
      What is the price for 5 of them? I am defiantly still interested.
      IDK but It will be more than ECS price after the you turn in your core so I dont see the point.

Ill let it run for the rest of the week and tell him the amount of people that are seriously interested and tell him he still has to beet ECS price after the core or we arent going to buy.

I think thats fair.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
        IDK but It will be more than ECS price after the you turn in your core so I dont see the point.

Ill let it run for the rest of the week and tell him the amount of people that are seriously interested and tell him he still has to beet ECS price after the core or we arent going to buy.

I think thats fair.
        I think that sounds fair, and if not oh well, wasn't meant to be. But let us know, I have the money set aside just for these.

Comment

The plus side to buying from him is I would assume he can get them faster than ecs because they are special order only currently, and there's no need to send a core.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I am down for 2 75/50 cup kits, and possibly a 60/40, depends on what my total would be. I gotta stock up when I can! I ordered a 75/50 cup kit from their site a while back, it was great. You can see it on the car in my sig. I also run FK coils on my V dub, love them

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
              The plus side to buying from him is I would assume he can get them faster than ecs because they are special order only currently, and there's no need to send a core.
              I bet the reson ther special order is because they want a full order to save money as well.

Because if you check with fk direct there in stock and ready to ship.

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
              I am down for 2 75/50 cup kits, and possibly a 60/40, depends on what my total would be. I gotta stock up when I can! I ordered a 75/50 cup kit from their site a while back, it was great. You can see it on the car in my sig. I also run FK coils on my V dub, love them

Should I put you on the list ? do you want cup kit or know I was advised to just go with billy sports. with the 60/40 because the rep said there shocks suck.

I really want this to happen. Ill also ask when his next order is so maybe we can add to his,

I was going to do that for my 60.40 but i missed his deadline because I wanted to get the group buy going
              Last edited by 416stroker; 06-23-2011, 01:35 AM.
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                Should I put you on the list ? do you want cup kit or know I was advised to just go with billy sports. with the 60/40 because the rep said there shocks suck.
                I want cup kits, I think their shocks are fine. I don't track any of my cars, I just slam them and scrape on shit. If you can, find out the price of the cup kits in both sizes. This will determine how many I pick up. I might even get more than 3

Thank you

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                  I want cup kits, I think their shocks are fine. I don't track any of my cars, I just slam them and scrape on shit. If you can, find out the price of the cup kits in both sizes. This will determine how many I pick up. I might even get more than 3

Thank you
                  Ok im getting you the exact price on those.
                  84 318I Delphin RIP
                  89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Im going to close this I sent him the total which we barley scrape buy 5 so IDK what its going to cost I hope I can get these over my vogtlands because there to soft for how low they are my fenders will hate me
                    84 318I Delphin RIP
                    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Fair enough. Please pm those of us that our interested with a price with shipping, also has he ever said anything about what the wait time for delivery would be?

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I agree with the above comment. Also Please let me know with in the next week or so. I am really in the need of some coilovers and looking to buy some soon.

Comment

I keep missing his calls ill talk to him friday
                          Last edited by 416stroker; 07-01-2011, 03:28 PM.
                          84 318I Delphin RIP
                          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Last call seriously I need the toatal by monday to get prices.
                            If your not on the list and want to be Pm me or add your self this is not set in stone yet and you can back out if you dont like the price.

or hes just going to get me KWs for a price I cant deny

The person that we will be ordering from Owns

Last edited by 416stroker; 07-01-2011, 03:40 PM.
                            84 318I Delphin RIP
                            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I am still down for the three cup kits you have me listed at. I would still like to know the final prices on each one

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

will get the prices shipped after i submit the toatal amout of people as of right now everyones wating on a price.
                                84 318I Delphin RIP
                                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X