FS: STICKERS (nurburging, dsc off, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: STICKERS (nurburging, dsc off, etc)

Okay this is a trial run ive got several DSC off/ NO DSC stickers and 8-10 black Nurburgring stickers. Stickers are made by a professional graphics shop, T&R Graphics, of Seneca, SC.

Details:
    DSC off- 3" diameter
    darkish orange
    cut sticker so letters can be removed
    3$ shipped for 1, or 8$ for 3.

Burger- 3.0" tall
    only black left
    3$ shipped for 1, 8$ for 3.

Custom decals- I can make any sticker, in any size, in any color, etc. If you guys have any ideas for stickers, let me know. The more i make, the cheaper they are.

you can pm with orders or text me at 864-557-1464.
    paypal is gbroach@citadel.edu and put in the comments what sticker or stickers you would like. thanks guys and girls and i hope you like them.

Last edited by broach328; 05-29-2012, 01:58 PM.

This guy may seem pretty lame, but hes alright. The stickers are pretty good quality as well so you should buy them. That is all.

Comment

Dang SC people are always lame! ;)

Might have to snag a ring sticker. I think we need a "NO DSC" version of the other one though. My right foot is my dsc!
      I don't always wreck cars, but when I do I wreck them into trees.

91' 318is S50 swap - The Black Widow

Comment

Yeah a "No DSC" would be perfect! I'd buy a few.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

haha yeah this is geared a lot towards e36 and e46 scene. NO DSC is a great idea and ill have them tomorrow. gonna make 15 as a trial.

Comment

a DSC off would work on my 1 series, but i would really love a no dsc for my 2002. ill buy one of the first 15 you make. let me know when you have them.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

bump. no interest in DSC off? deutschman, 10 shipped for 1 no dsc and 1 dsc off.

Comment

How about a little discount for the originator of the no dsc idea ;-) Def want one of those + a ring sticker or two.
                I don't always wreck cars, but when I do I wreck them into trees.

91' 318is S50 swap - The Black Widow

Comment

gonna be making them tomorrow. idk whos interested. so prob only gonna make 10 :/ but breeves, pmed.

ITS HERE: the "NO DSC" sticker. pics to follow.

Last edited by broach328; 07-12-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

can you make the no dsc decal smaller? maybe 2 inch diameter instead of 3?

Comment

yeah. how many

Comment

I just need a couple. Is there a min I need to order for you to change size? if not, 2 would work for me

Comment

sorry for the late response, i believe the new ones are smaller

Comment

can you show a picture of the new ones held up to the car so i get an idea? paypal ready

Comment

Working...
                              X