Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in!

Comment

Well everybody, I am on vacation, so the whole group buy thing is taking some time. The company may have called me, but traveling these Michigan backroads, I had no reception. I will try again today.

It appears that we have nearly 18 people in on this, including myself. If we can work out a deal such as half off sjipping, or 25% off products across the board or something... that would be great

Are you guys all forgetting this is R3V??? You are complaining about me trying to get a product to be even cheaper... a little different than normal.

Thanks again, lets try to get 20 people in on this. After groupbuy is arranged, we can make a separate thread with the list of who wants what.

Comment

Are you guys all forgetting this is R3V??? You are complaining about me trying to get a product to be even cheaper... a little different than normal.
        Our little r3v is growing up so fast.
        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I'm in, #19.

That video is pretty damn convincing. I'm a little worried about it eating the wheels' finish, but I guess it's not a big deal since you can just dilute the stuff.

And I hope it works on weaves as well as it did on those bottlecaps. Weaves are such a bitch to clean by hand.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm in. dont know what number but I am in. Pretty cheap to test out for fun.
            '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
            '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Wow! 25 people!

Well this company will be excited, I promised 10-15 people to them earlier. Dialing them in a sec.

Comment

I definitely want some too let me know what to do to get them.
                thanks
                87 325ic sold
                91 318i sold
                95 ///M3 sold
                02 325xi manual

Comment

im in but you already knew that?

Comment

I would be in on a gallon of that miracle poop water
                    1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                    Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

I'd be in to try it out. Put me on the list.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Well I called them about 10 minutes after closing... so I left a nice message. Should hear from them early tomorrow... hopefully

Damn, near 30 people. Im shocked to be honest.

So for those who want the other products, what do you want? I want a 32oz sprayer of that interior cleaner, and also a gallon of cherry bomb. I also am going to order an empty cherry bomb spray bottle, and and an empty one for the Brown Royal

Comment

I'm in for the wheel cleaner.
                          My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

if worried about eating finish just start out really diluted and add product untill your satisfied with the work it does, not rocket science. If you make too strong dump half into another bottle and start again. wala
                            "I wanna see da boat movie"
                            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                              if worried about eating finish just start out really diluted and add product untill your satisfied with the work it does, not rocket science. If you make too strong dump half into another bottle and start again. wala
                              You don't say?

Originally posted by Ziggens96 View Post
                              I'm a little worried about it eating the wheels' finish, but I guess it's not a big deal since you can just dilute the stuff
                              sigpic

Comment

Talked to Kelly, and she said she was excited about the new business. Ordered the 5 gallon.
                                _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Working...
                                X