Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, sorry this is taking awhile... the company is swamped at the moment.

Comment

THE GROUP BUY IS ON!!!
      The discount I have gotten us is: 15% Off Product Purchases of$18.00 or more. This does not include shipping.

I tried to get us a discount on the 32oz spray bottle, but Joe has told me that he believes the 32oz bottle is cheap enough. I cant blame him either, as the economy now is tough and it is already very affordable. Sonax wheel cleaner is $16 for 16.9 oz. and Griot's (regular green) is $10 for 35oz... so you cannot argue.

To order, I recommend to call the company at 727 582-9073 (Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00 ET) and place your order. Alternatively, you can do it online at http://flashwax.com/

- - - Make sure you mention "R3VLimited BMW Group Buy" to receive discount - - -

Thanks for supporting Flash guys!

Comment

Ordered gallon of the wheel cleaner and a gallon of the Flash Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, will report back :)

Comment

Thanks dude! Should I make a new thread.. or? I really want to hear how good that carpet cleaner works

Comment

One thread should suffice, I just got a 97 f150 to haul my boat with and its interior looks like it has never been washed. I am going to give it a good shampooing with this stuff and see how it does. I'll take a pics or a video and report back.

Comment

jus ordered some Brown Royal.

Comment

just order some wheel cleaner and some cherry comb. i will report back
                '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

just bought a gallon of the wheel cleaner and some vinyl cleaner.

Comment

Wow guys, they are going to be stoked. I am going to start a product review thread for all Flash products.

It will be in the product reviews section

Comment

Post reviews here..

Comment

just got a confirmation email.

1 Gallon Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner 17.95
                        1 Gallon Cherry bomb All Purpose Cleaner 9.95
                        Discount -4.19
                        Free Sample N/A
                        UPS Ground Shipping 24.61
                        Your Total Order is: 48.32

ouch on that shipping. i guess it could be worse. considering everything i am getting its not that bad of a price.
                        '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                        '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

I spoke with them today and had it shipped to my business which brought shipping charges down to 12 bucks for 2 gallons.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisesteschiro View Post
                            I spoke with them today and had it shipped to my business which brought shipping charges down to 12 bucks for 2 gallons.
                            this is shipping to my business address for that price. sounds like I should just call them and touch base.

thanks for the post
                            '84 325e - "Elizabeth"

sigpic

Comment

They say they charge by the exact weight of the package... I would guess 2 gallons is atleast 10 pounds, likely more like 15.

Ouch, I am ordering a gallon of Cherry Bomb, and Brown Royal.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulous123 View Post
                                this is shipping to my business address for that price. sounds like I should just call them and touch base.

thanks for the post
                                I am also a lot closer to them than you.....She said they charge actual shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X