Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

carpet cleaner is 1:20

Comment

So the dilution ratios are all in that thread

Comment

Mine comes in next Tuesday :(

Damn Washington being so far away

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Guess what came today!?!?

So excited to leave work and spray away.

little teaser....

Thanks for making this happen 5toes.
              '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
              '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

No problem.. I am so stoked. God cant wait for mine!!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

got mine, shit works great. dilution for wheels is 3 to 1. was in a hurry and didn't use a brush and that dust just melted away.
                    sigpic

Comment

i posted my review on the review thread
                      '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                      '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Just ordered a gallon (my griots ran out). Cant wait to give it a shot! Thanks 5Toes
                        - Greg
                        α Team Founding Member
                        1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                        2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

No problem guys, update the list I posted on the last page

Comment

Just washed two cars and wish I had this stuff with me!

TTT

Comment

From Joe, again. He gave me some info to pass on regarding the product:

Originally posted by Joe
                              Hi Andy,

I have included some more information about Brown Royal. Its on our detail forum, but you can post it if you like. Thanks.

Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner Dilution Ratios

This topic will fully explain how to dilute Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner for various cleaning applications.

How to measure dilution ratios. Dilution ratios can be confusing. Here is an easy way to dilute Brown Royal.

Ratio at 1:3. 1 part Brown Royal to 3 parts water. If you are using a 32 ounce container.
                              1:3 ratio = 8oz BR to 24oz of water. Or 1:8 = 2-3oz of BR to 29 oz of water.

Ratio at 1:3. 1 part Brown Royal to 3 parts water. If you are using a 16 ounce container.
                              1:3 ratio= 4 oz BR to 12 oz of water. Or 1:8 = 1-2 oz of BR to 14 oz of water.

If you dont want to measure dilution ratios you can easily eye the ratio. If you can eye a one inch measurement it will equal 4 ounces.
                              1 inch = 4 oz in a 32 oz container. Or you can measure in parts. The higher the dilution ratio, the larger the container or less product and more water to add to the container. Dilution ratios are more of a Math calculation.

Neglected silver clear coated /Chrome wheels- Heavy baked on brake dust. Use full strength or dilute 1:1. Spray generously on wheel and tire. Dwell time 2 minutes on a cool wheel. Hose rinse or Self serve car wash pressure washer recommended for rinsing. May have to agitate for various wheels. Depending on wheel surface.

Maintained silver clear coated /Chrome wheels- Moderate brake dust. Dilute Brown Royal 1:3. Dwell time up to 3 minutes on a cool wheel. Hose rinse or Self serve car wash pressure washer recommended for rinsing.

Vehicle surfaces- Bugs, Tar, Tree sap, Mud and contaminates- Dilute Brown Royal 1:8. Spray on surface (not on a hot surface in the shade). Use a wash mitt or a sponge and agitate surface of vehicle. Rinse with hose or pressure washer. Can also use Brown Royal for bucket washing on vehicle surface. Add 16 ounces of Brown Royal to 1 gallon of water in a wash bucket.

Vehicle engines, Transmissions, under carriage oil leaks, grease cleaning- Use Brown Royal full strength or dilute 1:1. Dwell time 3-5 minutes. May have to agitate for heavy grease areas. Rinse with high pressure water. Will not harm service labels in engine bay.

Brown Royal can be a touch free cleaner in various situations. For example. Moderate brake dust. Wheels that have a good smooth clear coat surface, or using a pressure washer. Brown Royal suspends the brake dust and the water pressure removes it.

Brown Royal is not just a wheel cleaner. It is a Superior Degreaser and a non-acid wheel cleaner. Brown Royal can also be used on tile, floor cleaning, bathtubs and various household cleaning applications. Brown Royal does all.

Comment

IT IS HERE!!!

WOOHOO, will post review soon, possibly tonight (need to find dirty wheels ;(
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X