No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadn't been back on this thread for a while, and I just can't believe how this man has done and continues to do work on this set up and all the loud mouths are flaki as always. Typical r3v....

Pay your shit bitches!,

I'm happy with the prototype 8 months later. To top it all off, Einstein57 has offered to upgrade my set up to the new style product, as soon as I have some new strut tubes to cut up.
    Don't be afraid to jump in, these are quality products that this man is offering.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ADCD875 View Post
      Where are all those who jumped on the list? Come on people, pay up so we can get this going..

Einstein, if this GB doesn't go, how much is the regular price if I wanted to buy these (I am on the list for coilovers (450f/650r) and Dust Boots.

Thanks..
      If the GB does not go down, and if you are on the list and pay before this 24th, your price will be $280, + $20 for dust boots.
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Can you run these coilovers WITHOUT camber plates? I just want to use my stock strut mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by ADCD875 View Post
          Where are all those who jumped on the list? Come on people, pay up so we can get this going..

Einstein, if this GB doesn't go, how much is the regular price if I wanted to buy these (I am on the list for coilovers (450f/650r) and Dust Boots.

Thanks..
          You've already paid so your price is locked in even if i refund your money.

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
          Can you run these coilovers WITHOUT camber plates? I just want to use my stock strut mounts.
          Camber plates are completely optional. The factory mounts will work with out any modifications or additional parts required
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

Camber plates are completely optional. The factory mounts will work with out any modifications or additional parts required

Excellent!

Do you have any customers that have used the coilovers with stock mounts?

Comment

Just paid up.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Just paid, PM sent about rate change

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                  Excellent!

Do you have any customers that have used the coilovers with stock mounts?
                  Almost all the sets that I have sold were on stock mounts. One guy ran kmacs but those are essentially the same as stock. A couple of people added camber plates later to increase shock travel and/or go lower. I've sold about a dozen preproduction kits and 4 e30 protoplates. One set of plates were installed with ground controls. I've actually sold more e36 camberplates then e30. Kinda strange cause I have not really tried to sell any. Just word of mouth from locals. I was never planning on offering anything other then e30 parts but people kept bugging me and I was considering getting a 95 m3.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

come on guys...it's not as if you're taking a giant leap of faith on these. the prototypes have been out, tinkered and revised. those of us who have been running them are happy and have left our reviews. pay up and be happy!
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

That is true, i just spoke to someone who who has the pre-production kit installed. He had nothing but good things to say.
                      » PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Where is the list at now? I can pay in person this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
                          Where is the list at now? I can pay in person this weekend.
                          PM him your email address and he will fill you in one of the empty spots in the list on Page 1.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Can we get 400f 550r ?

Comment

Is this posted on e30tech aswell? I'm sure some people would love a set.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

payment sent for 450/650

Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                                X