German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    They all are powder coated the standard navy blue. I just picked up up my oven and 8 different colors of powder so i just want to blast and powder everything that will fit. lol.
    If you want something to powder coat, you can do mine in red if you'd like/are able to!!!

Comment

springs are in. Just waiting on adjusters. I'm going to bead blast a couple and powder coat them ????

excellent!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 86_325_GMW View Post
        i know the initial group purchase is done but is there going to be enough afterwards?
        I should have about 20 sets at the $335 price available.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Is there a new list that you have setup? What your paypal? So I could send payment and be on the list

Comment

Interested but I need something in the next two weeks or so. When will you be able to get the non group buy kits out? And what's the price including camber plates? (Those can be shipped later to me).

Comment

Good news and bad news. The company finished the rear adjuster and front top hats. The bad news is they are closing up for vacation from the 21st-30th. The finished parts were shipped off this morning. I'll be initiating plant B to have the fronts made locally.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I can't wait for these to come out, I have been buying shocks. For those of us not in on the group buy when is the earliest we are going to be able to get them?

Comment

As soon as they come in. Its all one order.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Definitely want a set of these. Can't wait for them to come out.

Comment

can u let me knoe when it comes out i would like to get one. set thanks

Comment

So i have more good news and bad news. The good news is i received the adjusters and top hats this morning. The bad news is they anodized them red and left out the spanner wrenches. I'm going to look in to having them redone in silver locally if its within budget. For those of you who want these ASAP i can start sending them out monday without the spanner wrenches and just mail them out once they arrive.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Personally i think red would look better than silver

Comment

So i have more good news and bad news. The good news is i received the adjusters and top hats this morning. The bad news is they anodized them red and left out the spanner wrenches. I'm going to look in to having them redone in silver locally if its within budget. For those of you who want these ASAP i can start sending them out monday without the spanner wrenches and just mail them out once they arrive.
                            PM Sent

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

When would the spanner wrenches arrive?
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't care which color they are I guess. So I'll take a set as they are currently.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Working...
                                X