No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take as long as you need Nigel. would rather have everything all at once than in parts. thanks for putting this all together
    '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
    '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

yes take your time i would also rather just receive everything at once than piece by piece showing up

Comment

I agree, take your time, I'd like a complete kit as well

Comment

You guys are awesome. Thanks for understanding. I sent a sample to my anodizer today and they should have a quote for me tomorrow. And some of you wanted to see just how low these will go. These are brand new out of the box with 0 miles on the lowest setting running 205/45/16 tires. Factory top spring pad in the rear. They should settle a quarter inch or so. They could also go lower in the rear if you removed one of the jamb nuts on the sleeve and just used the upper one to center the spring. I have them on my early model with no adjuster in the read with undersized 205/50/15 tires and they tuck the same amount in the rear.

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
          Im not sure where I have been to miss such a mega thread! I guess it all just blends in.:crazy:

I didnt see in clearly on the 1st page but is it $280 for a set? Set rates or custom? Option on selling in pairs?
          $280 was the original group buy price which closed in november. The new price once I have the front adjusters and tools will be $335. That should be within the next week or two. Need to confirm anodizing price before i order another 100 front sleeves.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            And some of you wanted to see just how low these will go..... (white e30 pic)
            What shocks are on that car?
            Thanks

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Bilsteins
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

What brand tire is that. Them sidewalls look like 50 profile. But it depends on the type of tire after all.
                16x8 wheel?
                » PARTS FOR SALE
                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I've been meaning to ask, what are the prices for just the camber plates?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

You guys are awesome. Thanks for understanding. I sent a sample to my anodizer today and they should have a quote for me tomorrow. And some of you wanted to see just how low these will go. These are brand new out of the box with 0 miles on the lowest setting running 205/45/16 tires. Factory top spring pad in the rear. They should settle a quarter inch or so. They could also go lower in the rear if you removed one of the jamb nuts on the sleeve and just used the upper one to center the spring. I have them on my early model with no adjuster in the read with undersized 205/50/15 tires and they tuck the same amount in the rear.

Finally a kit that brings the look to an early model. Great work man. Can't wait!

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

$280 was the original group buy price which closed in november. The new price once I have the front adjusters and tools will be $335. That should be within the next week or two. Need to confirm anodizing price before i order another 100 front sleeves.
                      Thank you sir!

COTM

Comment

Sooo excited for these to come in - gonna order my camaro rears and IX fronts within a week two just for this kit! Now I need to get an oil pan saver too though. More $$$

Comment

Just received my re-valved ix inserts yesterday. Need to finish installing my stage 3 s52 clutch kit before i fiddle around more with the suspension. Price on the camber plates are TBD depending on additional machine time and thrust bearings but $200-225 if purchased separately.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

WOW!! That is way too low for me. Hopefully, I will be a bit higher (about 3/4 inch or so) both front and rear..

Comment

hell yeah! cant wait

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Just a quick question. Will these work with Vorshlag Camber plates?
                                Last edited by RagtopE30; 01-26-2012, 04:29 PM.
                                450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Working...
                                X