German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nebulous123 View Post
    im easy, do what you want. i agree the finish you want looks best but whatever you decide works for me. if you want the $11 its yours. let me know
    Same hurrr.

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I don't mind eating the extra $550 bucks to see my vision completed. Its so close and I just want them finished.
      I don't care what color the product turns out (they look fine anodized gray or red). But if it comes to a certain specific color(s) that you have to have, I can send you additional $11.00. Let me know.. And thanks for putting this much thought and effort into this. I am sure everyone in this group appreciate that.

Comment

I am so excited about this, that if i wait much longer i may get blue balllsss...i am sorry, i know that is too much info, but really ... i want a set of these sooo bad...

so... please let me know when you get some sets you are happy with, i will then mail you some money, and also i would like to pay an extra $11 for ya just because you went through all that trouble...

thanks so much again for doing this for us...

I know i appreciate it ... hopefully so does everyone else

cheers mate

Rares
        sigpic

Comment

quick question

i have a friend who just bought a full set of coilover springs...

you wouldn't happen to have a set of front/rear adjusters you have parted out or something would you? i can get those from you right now.. colors don't matter..

pleeeeeease

thanks

rares
          sigpic

Comment

I don't mind eating the extra $550 bucks to see my vision completed. Its so close and I just want them finished.
            I'll be happy to take any of the ones you've experimented on as far as colors go.

Comment

How long will this take to receive if I'm ordering different spring rates from the catalog instead of the ones you did the group buy on? I'll be ready to order the week after valentines day. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rares View Post
                quick question

i have a friend who just bought a full set of coilover springs...

you wouldn't happen to have a set of front/rear adjusters you have parted out or something would you? i can get those from you right now.. colors don't matter..

pleeeeeease

thanks

rares
                I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by NC318e30 View Post
                How long will this take to receive if I'm ordering different spring rates from the catalog instead of the ones you did the group buy on? I'll be ready to order the week after valentines day. Thanks
                It would take an additonal week unless its rates I already have in stock.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Looking for rates similar to h&r race... so it would be 7" 350 front and I guess around 550 rear? I'm still not sure as to what I should go with for my rear rates and what spring size for that matter. I have a late model and want it to be able to go low enough in the rear with the adjuster in, so maybe 4"? Maybe you could help me out with my rear dilemma lol. Thanks

Comment

If you wan't the similiar to races the 4" 600 springs are actually the closest. They are actually rated at about 580lbs.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

7" 350f and 4" 600r it is then.... would you have those in stock? doesn't really mater tho of course. Looking forward to placing an order in three weeks

Comment

I do have them in stock.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I do have them in stock.
                          Did you get my PM about shipping address change?
                          Did not hear back from you so i was just wondering.
                          :D
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

si. I've been getting so many pms lately that i have to go through them every time i get one to see which ones i can delete in order to have room to respond. I'm about ready to just delete all my messages and just email everyone in the group buy. I've received about 5 address change request.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

si. I've been getting so many pms lately that i have to go through them every time i get one to see which ones i can delete in order to have room to respond. I'm about ready to just delete all my messages and just email everyone in the group buy. I've received about 5 address change request.
                              In case you delete me, im in line for one after the group buy

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Nigel,
                                That's the best way. PMs and email will get out of control. Especially with the amount of options of coilovers.

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X