German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giantkeeper View Post
    Edwin (or Einstein ) is that setup on Billie sports? Not revalved?

I'm not worried about a harsh ride, but I am worried about the overal quality of the combo. From the looks of Edwin's car, that height is perfect.
    My front Bilsteins were not revalved, I manage to not bottom out either but I will probably upgrade to KONI yellows.

Nigel says you are running IE (Ireland Engineering) Race plates. I see multiple options on IE website, which particular one do you have on your car?

Thanks.
    I called and asked for the "race" and had them shipped. No more infoe sorry.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'm currently seeking out a different manufacturer. They have messed up every order. I can't run a business if my suppliers can't provide me with what i requested.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        I called and asked for the "race" and had them shipped. No more infoe sorry.
        IE only sells one set for 2.5" springs. The other race set(spec e30) is for stock diameter springs

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Just installed these on my car too. A great addition to the ge coilovers. Speaking of which i am very hapy with these coil overs.

Comment

Thanks tinker. Post some pictures.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
              IE only sells one set for 2.5" springs. The other race set(spec e30) is for stock diameter springs
              Originally posted by tinkerputzer View Post
              http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/E30-...g/e30adcp.html

Just installed these on my car too. A great addition to the ge coilovers. Speaking of which i am very hapy with these coil overs.
              Well there you have it guys.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/E30-...g/e30adcp.html

Thanks..

Comment

Here are some pics, please forgive the crappy quality. Pic of the car is the only one i have right now. It is adjusted up quite high as the low look isn't what I'm after. Can definitely tuck tire if that is what you are looking for. Coming from h&r sports I'm amazed at how this kit feels for daily driving and canyon carving. Took some comparison pics of the stock strut mount compared to the ie race plates. Forgot to include the spring hat though, but you get the idea.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pics. In the future i'll offer a 5" and a 6" for people with and without camber plates.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

350#f, 600#r ? what kind of shocks should i go buy?

how much are the springs?

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
                      well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

Wow they look awesome!! Great color combo!!
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Here are some pics, please forgive the crappy quality. Pic of the car is the only one i have right now. It is adjusted up quite high as the low look isn't what I'm after. Can definitely tuck tire if that is what you are looking for. Coming from h&r sports I'm amazed at how this kit feels for daily driving and canyon carving. Took some comparison pics of the stock strut mount compared to the ie race plates. Forgot to include the spring hat though, but you get the idea.
                          Thanks Tinker, that is exactly what I am after. Great pictures. What did you use (cutting discs etc,) the cut the flanges?

Comment

Yes cutting wheel on a dewalt electrical grinder. It is super easy just take your time and make gradual cuts all the way around just above the weld.

Comment

Originally posted by xikyle View Post
                              350#f, 600#r ? what kind of shocks should i go buy?

how much are the springs?
                              I'm really happy Blsteins. If you want some hypercoils springs I can give you a great price. Their 60mm springs work great with my front adjusters and my old style top hats.

Originally posted by ADCD875 View Post
                              Thanks Tinker, that is exactly what I am after. Great pictures. What did you use (cutting discs etc,) the cut the flanges?
                              I like using a sawzall. Very easy to cut uniform straight line.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                I offer sectioning for $75. I use a pipe cutter instead of a saw to get a straighter cut. I also made an aluminum insert that is the exact diameter of the inside of the tube to weld the two pieces back together perfectly straight. It also eliminates the chance of weld penetrating through and making it hard to install the strut insert. I will also be offering m3 style sway links for slammed cars. Aluminum shafts and nuts for reduced unsprung weight. They will allow you to have your sway bar in correct geometry no matter how low you dump your car. They will be fully adjustable to eliminate pre-load.
                                How can I arrange this with you. I dont have the tools and I dont even think the know how to do my own strut housing alterations.

Comment

Working...
                                X