No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I offer parts more as a community service and as income. If you add up all the hours I've put in to getting these done I probably make a buck an hour. They only thing I ask of my customers is that they spend a couple moments to read the information I've already provided. If you've ever delt with having anything produced the manufacturers give you a 2 month window and are usually a month or two late. I was told I d have the springs already but I have not even received a billing yet.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Going to pm you with questions..

Comment

Do you have any camber plates left over? or some other easy way to get lower? i haven't put them on but i recall you saying something about 6" spring needing camber plates or they will have a 1" gap.

Comment

i dont have any more camber plates. cheapest way to go lower is to weld on a new perch 1-2" lower
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Why is the answer yes and no?

Comment

Originally posted by TiMPower View Post
              Why is the answer yes and no?
              Yes they are good for a daily driver but no they wont work with stock shocks. At a minimum you will need some sort of sport shock valved for higher spring rates such as Bilsteins.

Honestly I wouldn't drop an E30 down and take it in the mountains to go snowboarding either. Just my .02¢

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

yea thats what i mean. i would only drop it in the summer and make it a little higher in the winter

Comment

Originally posted by TiMPower View Post
                  yea thats what i mean. i would only drop it in the summer and make it a little higher in the winter
                  Well then yes Haha but still I would scare the shit out of myself with my e30 in the snow. No way lol

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Comment

Any updates on the e28 suspension?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                    Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Still racking up the miles. I like to do a year of testing first. Prototype kits only go to locals so i can keep a close eye on them. About to have the first e36 kit installed on ethirtyis' m3 for testing.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

i dont know how to weld, nor do i have one. well if anyone sees this and is willing to trade mine for their shorter spring, please let me know.

any recommendations on other plates?

Comment

If I get new springs before soon I'll exchange them.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            If I get new springs before soon I'll exchange them.
                            Don't forget I'm interested in getting some of the 5" Nigel.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Comment

sweet, thanks. pm me if you do, i can't check this site often, but get emails.

Comment

Cant wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X