No announcement yet.

e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do the e30 kits still exist? Price? The original link is a 404 now. And I want one!

Comment

Yeah, I want the E46 key, but I don't want any of the bells and whistles of the alarm system. Just a basic lock and unlock (maybe one that flashes the lights or honks the horn) with the E46 key.

Comment

Just ordered mine!!
        450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Don't forget I'm offering the full alarm system for what the standard keyless cost.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Don't forget I'm offering the full alarm system for what the standard keyless cost.
            Just ordered one :)
            Feedback
            Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
              So do the e30 kits still exist? Price? The original link is a 404 now. And I want one!
              '91 "318is" slick top M50 turbo
              '97 Dodge 3500 12v Cummins
              '12 Mini Cooper S
              '89 318i Chump Car Project

Comment

Use the link on my sig
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

i like what im seeing as far as the E46 full alarm style and key fob will it do the e46 lock beep and not an alarm chirp ? any custom changeable settings?

i take it those key blanks fit E30 locks? so you just have locksmith cut to your keys? or do you need to get E30 blanks to put in these fob's

what brand of alarm is it? is that list of features/functions all of them? any chance of a wiring diagram like you had for keyless entry model?

how many do you have at intro price?
                  Angus
                  88 E30M3 X2
                  89 325IX
                  92 R100GS/PD
                  :)

Comment

I want the original flip key no alarm version, link to that?

Comment

PM JPL. He has a brand new kit he is selling since he just bought an e46 kit.

Originally posted by spdracrm3 View Post
                      i like what im seeing as far as the E46 full alarm style and key fob will it do the e46 lock beep and not an alarm chirp ? any custom changeable settings?

i take it those key blanks fit E30 locks? so you just have locksmith cut to your keys? or do you need to get E30 blanks to put in these fob's

what brand of alarm is it? is that list of features/functions all of them? any chance of a wiring diagram like you had for keyless entry model?

how many do you have at intro price?
                      They alarm comes with a standard 6 tone siren. The key blanks are for e30s and other BMWs that share the same blanks like e28s, e23, e24 etc. The alarm system is unbranded. Or perhaps you could say they are GE brand since i had them create the e46 e30 package for me. I am working on directions. Might even have an install video if a certain someone decides he wants to do it.
                      Last edited by einstein57; 03-18-2012, 11:49 PM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Definitely in for the instructions. I'm confused on a couple parts for the e46 style.

Comment

just searched and couldnt find JPL , help?

Comment

I'm ready to pick up the kit as long as it can be just as simple as a basic keyless install. I do like the comfort entry dome light feature... but I have a '91 318i without a relay at the door switch (was never able to install that g.graves dimmer I still have). will I still be able to get to use that feature?

Comment

placed an order for the E46 style. These are in stock, right?

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
                                I'm ready to pick up the kit as long as it can be just as simple as a basic keyless install. I do like the comfort entry dome light feature... but I have a '91 318i without a relay at the door switch (was never able to install that g.graves dimmer I still have). will I still be able to get to use that feature?

I'm not sure about the 318s . I know they are wired differently on some ciscuits.

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
                                placed an order for the E46 style. These are in stock, right?
                                These are in stock and shipping out daily.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X