• Show
Clear All

nope, not yet. this things take time.
    Should be getting an update this week.

Comment

1 week to go!
      Any word from across the pond?

Comment

Yeap, that's the nature of Imp/Exp business when dealing with overseas suppliers, Easter week it's a huge deal over in EU.

I have not heard anything about delays from RD, but this things are to be expected.

Comment

Aloha everyone,

I've emailed and called RD a few times, lates news is that they started production.,
          as usual, yet to receive actual pictures.

Shipping is due in 2 days, Monday, Apr. 16th, 2012
          As of today I don't see that happening, as they still under production in Italy.

I trully apology for this delay, it is not of my doing.

For those that need them right away I just dont know what to say but sorry.
          To other's I'll say hang on, I do belive they are in production, the troulble seems to be that items were to take longer to manufacture, nothing else.

Refunds to those whom can't nor want to wait are available inmidiatly.
          To those whom don't mind the wait I'll say it's up to you.

Once again my deepest apologies and hope all is well.
          PM me for refunds.

Comment

as long as your upfront, and posting, im cool at bay.
            really, i want the benefits of those header, and possbly more (headS), BUT time will tell...

to be more sincere, i have faith in the design, and all good things take time, no doubt, and imo the italians have a high standared of quality and a low level of acutal work (meaning they live life, and enjoy their sunny days)...gotta let them do their thing, b/c when they get it right, its a screaming dream that flys with all the stars in the sky)...but enough....lets hear some news of design wither it be fail or fin.....(did i get that right) '?
            3 pedal club
            200,k+ club
            cabrio club
            port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

Any news on the valve covers?

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

i know this has been asked over and over again so i appologize that i am asking again, but any word on the production for m30???

:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
                  Shipping is due in 2 days, Monday, Apr. 16th, 2012
                  As of today I don't see that happening, as they still under production in Italy.

lol

No worries. But hopefully they'll be done sooner than later.

Comment

Doesn't matter to me, My build is being pushed back anyway. Thanks for the update Frank!
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I'm in for the long haul as long as we're getting periodic updates.

Thanks again for doing this Frank.

Mmmm
                      Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

Such is dealing with Italians, I don't think anyone here has any false pretenses. Thanks for your continued effort.
                        Last edited by SkiFree; 04-16-2012, 09:56 PM.
                        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Another week has gone by. Any news?

Comment

Today spoke with Federico,

He tells me that Ansa manufactured original headers and they were not available to make another run.
                            So, he enlisted a company ran by ex S/Sprint guys to manufacture them, price and delivery were agreed upon.

Original rigs were not found so Federico sent his personal e30 over to newly appointed manufacturers whom were very surprise to see such an elaborate header design,
                            they expected something more in the lines of what they used to offer them self (Longish straight type).

So back engineering this complicated headers has proven to take a bit longer than expected.
                            Federico is calling them tomorrow as today is Liberation Day (maybe from work?, lol).
                            I'll call him in the afternoon and will report progress tomorrow eve.

They're only 10 days late so far, not even a mentionable hitch over there.

Sincerely,

Frank
                            Last edited by fporro; 04-25-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Subscribed
                                Randall Racing and Engineering
                                Acworth, Georgia, 30101
                                http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Working...
                                X