Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Bastards, get in here: get a LukeBox for $150 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Bastards, get in here: get a LukeBox for $150 shipped!

OK, so I know the $250 we now charge for the fully upholstered E3010" box is kinda rough for some of you to swallow...but how about one of the classic "LukeBoxes" for $150 shipped? (add $20 if you are on the east coast)

Here is the deal: you pay $50 now (bailout coupon) and sometime in late May or early June, we do a big-ass group run. You will have a limited window of opportunity to get in on this deal, both now and when the group buy happens.

Here is what you get:

A partially upholstered E3010" box
    A hunk of carpet that is 18" X 48"
    A Template to make a pretty panel

That and some skill will get you a perfect fitting, great sounding subwoofer that takes up very little of your trunk.

You know the reputation we have, you know the quality. We will deliver and you will be happy with it. You already know we need your help in covering our relocation expenses, so jump on this if you are one of those "I won't ever have the money to get in on that deal" guys, all you need is $50 right now, and another $100 in a couple of months.

So, we are only gonna drop our trousers for very short time right now, so you need to get on it immediately.

Send your $50 GIFT to sales@germanaudiospecialties.com and make sure to put "Bailout LukeBox" in the subject line and your R3v name in the notes.

This deal is for US customers ONLY, Canadians, please contact us at that same address.

Thanks, R3V.

Luke

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

What the hell, no one has paid yet? It has been like 2 hours, R3V must be busy enjoying the snow.

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

Originally posted by German Audio Specialties View Post
      What the hell, no one has paid yet? It has been like 2 hours, R3V must be busy enjoying the snow.
      Correction: Chris got "Firsts", good job and thank you!

Luke

Comment

Are you guys going to be offering up a similar cabby box deal?
        Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

payment sent. Not sure what i'll use it in but i'll figure something out. lol
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i'm interested, but wish it was a little sooner. :( i can change my mind i guess :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
              Are you guys going to be offering up a similar cabby box deal?
              You do know we have an introductory special going on right now, right? It's really quite a deal, being actually less expensive than a normal price vert box with a "bailout coupon."

The vert boxes pretty much have to be fully upholstered, so they will never be any less expensive than they are right now. If you want one, jump on it!

Luke

Comment

Guys, get in on this...we are only gonna do this once, believe me!

Comment

I'm in!

Payment sent for coupon.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is absolutely the last time this goes down, ever.

Here is a little secret: If you buy into this deal, you can also buy a "Bailout Groupon" for $50. If you do that, you can get the amp rack for $200 shipped, we will be having a free shipping deal...but if you take the $100 off from the groupon, you can get this box, a free hunk of carpet and an amp rack for $300 (if you live west of the Mississippi).

For those who do not know, the amp rack looks like this:

Comment

Can you do this twice, lol

I would like to get the Amp Rack and the Sub Box

I dont have the cash yet, when is the deadline to get in on this?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Pics in car?
                        The Current Army
                        -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
                        -1992 325iC
                        -1987 E30 Truck
                        -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
                        -1988 Dinan M3
                        -1988 325iX Tribute car
                        -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post

You only have to put up $50 now. The rest won't be due till june. That should be enough time to pinch some pennies.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealE30kidd View Post
                            Pics in car?
                            Yes, should be a few on facebook, or here is a crappy pic of an earlier model. The new one is easier to install and looks nicer:

Here is the thread about how to install it: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=220989

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post

The deadline is midnight, 3/3/2012 (pacific). All current promotions end then.

and no, this will not happen again. Fully upholstered ONLY and they will be $250 plus shipping. The rack will be $200 plus shipping

If you buy a rack and a box for $450, we will cover the shipping.

However, if you get in on this deal, I will be doing a huge run of amp racks that will be $200 shipped...so buy 2 groupons for $100 now and you get both for $350, shipped...in other words, over $70 off the "combo deal" price AND free shipping, which is typically about $35 for the box and another $25 for the rack. You could save as much as $120, depending on where you live.

That means the best deal we have ever offered on this setup, by quite a bit.

Get in on this deal.

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Actually, here is a picture of the new amp rack installed, mounted on the same E3010FU (in black) as above. The painted black trunk side panels were used to show how closely the amp rack face fits the sides of the car.

The LED strip shown here lights up your amplifier(s) when you open your trunk, and in fact does a better job as a real trunk light than the stock one in the lid!
                              Last edited by German Audio Specialties; 02-28-2012, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X