Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARP headstuds for the M20 group buy

Hey guys,
    I recently ordered a set for myself from a local tuning shop, they specialize in Japanese cars though. When I was over there though, I talked to the owner and asked if they would be willing to do a group buy for other customers and he said depending on how many people would be buying, he could give a discount.

Next week my studs will be arriving and I want to bring up this topic with him again. If I have some people who are already interested though, that will give me some leverage to try and bring the price down. As fr as I know, $230 shipped is the cheapest price I know. I am hoping to have the final price be shy of the 200 mark, but for that I need people willing to buy.

So, if you are in the market for headstuds, or may be looking for some in the future but would be willing to buy now to save yourself some money, let me know please!

Remember, the more people, the bigger the discount, and spread the word if you know someone else who might be interested in this.

this is what the rest of us have done:
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      this is what the rest of us have done:
      http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/E30-...0headstud.html

so there is no interest in a group buy for these?

Comment

If they are the arps that dont need modifying (cuting) to install, then i would be interested, dont know how shipping would work though.
        John 16:33

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X