Keyless Entry Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyless Entry Round 2

I know i said the price would be $80 on the next shipment but i was able to get a discount on this order because of the auto locking problem with the alarms. So as always i pass the savings on to you. Price will be $65 shipped. You will receive a keyless entry system complete with a control unit, harness, and 2 flip fobs with BMW key blades installed and e30 specific instructions. Comes with a 1 year no hassle warranty. Just send it back and i'll install your cut blanks in to a new system and ship you out the new kit ready to plug in and go. Ready to ship out orders

Click HERE to purchase. You can use Google wallet or Paypal.

Last edited by einstein57; 07-16-2012, 12:08 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Down for a set for the vert

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Vert comes with the alarm wired for the auto lock work around.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

are you sticking with the flip key? I got one of your first sets but now kinda wish I had gotten the e46 style instead, also haven't installed it at all yet.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I don't plan on getting any in the immediate future.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I would like one for my vert. I don't have a working paypal so can I wire you the cash?
            also interested in other key options.

Comment

I received my shipping supplies sooner then expected. Ready to ship. There are currently no other options for the keyless entry. If you want the e46 keys you can purchase the alarm system on clearance for only $50 shipped.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Can the E46 keys from the alarm system be used with this lock/unlock model? I want this unit, but I want the E46 keys with it, is that doable?

Comment

pm'd
                  Payment sent!
                  Last edited by Vtec?lol; 05-24-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

My driver's side door is from a completely different car and the PO didn't swap the locks so I can't lock my car and central locking doesn't work. Will buying this make my car able to be locked? If so I'm down.
                    1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

If your central locking unit does not work this will not fix it. The alarm system however does give you the option to completely bypass your central locking system.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Perfect timing, just getting ready to do a dash swap. Thanks for organizing this second round. Paypal sent!
                        #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
                        We need friends

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          Vert comes with the alarm wired for the auto lock work around.
                          Not following what you're saying. Are you saying that if I install one of your E46 style alarm units on my 92 vert that the auto lock "feature" will not work? If that is the case, that's awesome.

Why is this?
                          The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

No. I'm saying the alarm system gives you the option to completely bypass the factory central locking brain or to add central locking to a car that did not originally come equipped with one. The auto locking is a feature of the alarm and not your factory central locking.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Tried pming einstein, but your box is full. If someone could pm me on how exactly group buys work, so I can get in on this I would be greatful. Otherwise, if you see this einstein pm me or email me at:

Akozlows96@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X