No announcement yet.

“Bavauto” Headers Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey BR if you have a default LMK. Also how much for coated headers and mid section shipped to 75075
    Thanks
    Barry

Comment

I hope the coated guys are better at coming up with the cash, otherwise we'll never see these.

J

Comment

Speaking of, whenever the coated ones are ready, I have the money
        1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
        MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
        Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Paid. Who's left?
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I'm waiting on 3 guys now. One guy I heard back from and he should be getting me the money shortly, the other two I haven't heard back from but I know they got my messages because they've been active on the board since I've messaged them.

Once I receive the payment from the one guy I'll just float the cost of the other two sets in order to get the headers out the door for those of you who paid promptly. For the two guys I'm waiting on I'll give them a deadline to make payment. After that the headers will become available to the first person with cash in hand. I'll refund their deposits if their set gets sold to someone else.

Comment

If a spot comes open please let me know and I can pay immediately. Ideally the headers and mid. Otherwise is there a chance of doing another run of these in the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by chopper731 View Post
                If a spot comes open please let me know and I can pay immediately. Ideally the headers and mid. Otherwise is there a chance of doing another run of these in the near future?
                I mentioned that I will most likely run another group buy late this year/early next year.

Comment

Ok cool. Putting this together was a pretty cool thing that you did. If I haven't caved on the more expensive headers before the next run I will definitely be in for a set.

Comment

So far this has been one of the smoothest GB's I have witnessed here. Kudos to Steve and his diligence regarding this!
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                      So far this has been one of the smoothest GB's I have witnessed here. Kudos to Steve and his diligence regarding this!
                      Couldn't agree more. Thanks for putting this together bullet ride.

Comment

I nominate him to start the next Alpina Kopi GB ;)
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                          Originally posted by tinkerputzer View Post
                          Couldn't agree more. Thanks for putting this together bullet ride.
                          Thanks guys.

Unfortunately I don't have any good video footage of my car yet, but at the last auto-x some random guy recorded my car leaving the start box. It'll give you a bit of an idea of what your car will sound like with the headers, mid-section, and stock muffler. Note that I also have a schrick 284... and at this point I still hadn't dialled in my idle settings so I had some idle surging going on. Above 3000rpm these headers start to sing.

Comment

^ well, that just sounds lovely!

Originally posted by Bullet Ride View Post
                            I'm waiting on 3 guys now. One guy I heard back from and he should be getting me the money shortly, the other two I haven't heard back from but I know they got my messages because they've been active on the board since I've messaged them.

Once I receive the payment from the one guy I'll just float the cost of the other two sets in order to get the headers out the door for those of you who paid promptly. For the two guys I'm waiting on I'll give them a deadline to make payment. After that the headers will become available to the first person with cash in hand. I'll refund their deposits if their set gets sold to someone else.

I'm assuming this is me, and payment submitted as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
                              ^ well, that just sounds lovely!

I'm assuming this is me, and payment submitted as of today.
                              Yep ;)

I'll be wiring Tubular the money tomorrow or Friday. So expect the headers to ship out early next week. I'll try and get tracking numbers from them if possible.

Thanks.

Comment

I watched the video atleast 6 times already. Can't get enough of that sound, especially the launch. Again, great job on the engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X