Re-upholster High quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-upholster High quality

I am trying to reupholster my e30 with sports seat front and rear with leather where body contact seat and matching high grade vinyl to the sides. I spoke with a high end shop in the Bronx, New York. The Representative is willing to provide discount for Group buy.
    A min of 5 cars would be required and of course the more in a buy the deeper the discount. Bear in mind that this is NOT a cut corners discount shop. This is a reputable High end upholster and interior shop.
    The buy is for the seats upholstered the way you want. This is not a everyone must buy the same seat deal. The company is looking to increase volume and I suggested a group buy to him. The company has a web site which allows you to design your own seats.

I would like to see how many members would be interested currently pricing including install is as follows:
    All vinyl is high quality designed for cars to out perform leather for look, maintenance and feel. You would not know it was not learher unless you cut the product or was told.
    All vinyl front and rear seats coupe or convertible : $1,300.00
    Vinyl on sides with leather in center 1,400.00
    full leather front and rear : $1,600.00
    You have options to add piping stitching, use vented leather or all leather.
    Please if interested add name to list any questions call or pm me (914) 632 -0178
    let’s see if we can save some money.
    Web Link: cjdesignsexotic.com
    CJ Designs Phone: (347) 515-8166
    2853 3rd Ave, Bronx, NY 10455

can you get pictures of their work? website is a bit ghetto...

Comment

Looks like they just retail stuff from another company. Ghetto indeed...

Comment

Retal not quite, more of a franchise.

I brought the re-seller aspect to the manager< response = he contracts with supplier for leather and vinyl The company takes custom orders from new car dealers and farms them out to local shops which has the licensed equipment to sew interior materials, the larger company guarantees labor and materials from defects. The larger company also supplies the computerized pattern files for the vehicle seats. That is why they have a short turn around time. The larger company managed the web visuals and thus it may appear as all this shop is doing marking up and selling cheap seat covers. They have just franchised for logistics similar to partsgeek's warehouse, or McDonald's. I plan to visit tomorrow and will link pictures.

Comment

all i saw was jail bait.........

Comment

Funny!

lol !

Comment

Working...
            X