No announcement yet.

Kopi Wheel (Alpina Replica) Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by AlpinaB3; 01-14-2013, 03:46 PM.
    6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

very nice. are you going with bmw or alpina wheel logos? how is the quality?

Comment

They look awesome. Getting pretty excited. Cant wait to get my car back on the road sometime Wednesday. Post up pics when you get them installed..
        sigpic
        Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Need to wait until saturday to buy the tires, since i dont like the ones i saw today at the tire center near my house. I will go to the yokohama distributor on saturday and will try to get this tire http://www.yokohamatire.com/tires/de...van_neova_ad08
          6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

I can't wait to see these on some cars. Pics people!
            sigpic
            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Shipment was fast. However, I'm not sure about the quality of the paint job on the wheels. Bunch of dimples on the wheels. I must have got a set that was a quick job. Anyone else get similar spots like mine? Just trying to figure out if this is normal cause they are reps and lower grade supplier.

Last edited by CB-M3; 01-15-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Same here, i dont know why i need to cut almost 3mm material from the caliper carrier to get the wheel work in the front of my IX.
                  Last edited by AlpinaB3; 01-15-2013, 08:03 PM.
                  6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

did you order the correct offset for IX ET 35? The wheel hub hole being off is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by CB-M3 View Post
                      did you order the correct offset for IX ET 35? The wheel hub hole being off is a problem.
                      Yep they are et35.
                      6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

So what's happening with the center bore? You're saying it's not centered with the lug holes? just trying to make sense of this.

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
                          So what's happening with the center bore? You're saying it's not centered with the lug holes? just trying to make sense of this.

It is centered, i dont know the reason why the caliper carrier was in the way of the inner part of the wheel.
                          6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

Interesting. Big brake kit?

Comment

Originally posted by AlpinaB3 View Post
                              It is centered, i dont know the reason why the caliper carrier was in the way of the inner part of the wheel.
                              My buddy had the same issue when he got his a few years ago. They were also the 5 lug cast models as these appear to be. You just need to remove some material from the inner part of the wheels. I forget what we used exactly, maybe sandpaper or file. They were totally fine afterwards.
                              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

When i say center, i mean the wheel center cover, but i just notice, the wheel cover got a fixed tab that need to be in a certain area of the wheel to work as it should be, sorry for been a noob on that lolll.
                                6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

Working...
                                X