No announcement yet.

Official APEX ARC-8 Group Buy Thread 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apex announced earlier in the thread that we should be able to make the next production run, so hopefully we would have wheels by late April or early May.

Comment

Hells yes! Just in time for drift season.
      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Is hyper silver a complete no-go?

Comment

Unfortunately, they said they are doing hyperblack (which is silver with a black undertone), anthracite (dark grey) and satin black.

You could always get levent @ guten parts to refinish them for you! :D

Comment

I would be interested in a set of anthracite or hyper black. When are you thinking this is a go?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDerelict View Post
              I would be interested in a set of anthracite or hyper black. When are you thinking this is a go?
              Originally posted by adjmcloon View Post
              Apex announced earlier in the thread that we should be able to make the next production run, so hopefully we would have wheels by late April or early May.
              88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
              We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Send me your color pick and let me know if you're confirmed and I'll add you. Thanks!

Comment

Im new to r3vlimted but not to e30's. Im looking to get a new set of wheels. You can put me down for 4 hyper black wheels

Comment

Thanks, I added you as confirmed, as I suspect we'll be starting payments soon.

Comment

Confirmed for a set of 4 satin black picked up.

Comment

Gotcha thanks!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

one set of 4 Hyper Black please

add me to the list, thanks

Comment

Does anybody have a ballpark on what refinishing would cost for a set of 4? At this point I'm only interested in silver, the only color that isn't part of the run.

Comment

Sure, jdt, I added you.

fledflew, See if there's a wheels America near you. They do wheel refinishing and I don't think it's too bad, especially since you won't have to repair any curb rash or anything. Around Houston I could probably get it done for 60-80 a wheel.
                                Last edited by adjmcloon; 03-12-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X