Official APEX ARC-8 Group Buy Thread 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adjmcloon,

Thank you for the PM about the update. I posted an update the other week, but it appears to have not gone through. I apologize for not realizing this until now.

Everything is still on schedule to arrive by and ship out by the end of June as stated on our checkout page:

Ship Date
    • Wheels are scheduled to ship out to customers by the end of June
    • Wheels will begin production at the end of April once the Group Buy closes.
    • Currently the ETA for wheels to ship out is accurate to +/- one week as we are depending on shipping companies to stay on schedule.
    • If wheels arrive sooner, we will post an update on the forums and contact members for payment.
    With the end of June being on a weekend, there is a chance that a 1 day delay on part of the trucking company could translate into the wheels arriving early the following week.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

As of right now, everything is still on schedule within a few days. We could get the shipment in for processing Friday, but it's very likely that we'll actually get it Monday or Tuesday. We'll turn around wheels same day though, so worst case we're a few days past our goal we set months ago.

Comment

That post made me experience some intense joy and sadness, both at the same time.
          1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
          MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
          Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
            As of right now, everything is still on schedule within a few days. We could get the shipment in for processing Friday, but it's very likely that we'll actually get it Monday or Tuesday. We'll turn around wheels same day though, so worst case we're a few days past our goal we set months ago.
            Are we supposed to be paying the other portion now? Excited and sad too. LOL

Comment

Sweet, time to shop for tires!

I just got her out of the shop for a ton of stuff too. Soon to be tip top after a little body work and paint! :D

Comment

Narrowing it down to Toyo proxes T1 sports. I need good grip, but also minimal road noise and long wear since it's a daily. Anyone have any opinions?

Comment

We received a late confirmation today that the shipment is set to arrive at the distribution hub on the 3rd (Wednesday). It usually takes 1 day to deliver from there. With the following day being the 4th of July Holiday, they will be closed an unable to delivery on the 4th. They could not confirm if the shipment would then arrive one day after (the 5th). We're pushing to get the earliest possible delivery as we expected them to arrive today if everything had gone flawlessly.

Because they expressed uncertainty about the the 5th as an ETA, we do have to be open to the following Monday as the true ETA date.

I'm sorry that we could not provide great news today. This sets us to 1~ week behind the anticipated ETA, which is within our estimated range.

Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                    We received a late confirmation today that the shipment is set to arrive at the distribution hub on the 3rd (Wednesday). It usually takes 1 day to deliver from there. With the following day being the 4th of July Holiday, they will be closed an unable to delivery on the 4th. They could not confirm if the shipment would then arrive one day after (the 5th). We're pushing to get the earliest possible delivery as we expected them to arrive today if everything had gone flawlessly.

Because they expressed uncertainty about the the 5th as an ETA, we do have to be open to the following Monday as the true ETA date.

I'm sorry that we could not provide great news today. This sets us to 1~ week behind the anticipated ETA, which is within our estimated range.

Thank you for your understanding.
                    Boooo!!! LOL. Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Cheers.

Comment

So how does the balance payment work? Will there be an item to "check out"? Thanks.
                      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

I run BF Goodrich GeForce comp sport2s. Quiet, with fantastic grip in almost all conditions.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
                        1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
                        MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
                        Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Have you ever had michelins? I'm kinda spoiled to very quiet tires these days, and I've read the Goodrich's are a bit noisy. I read good things about the Toyo Proxes

Comment

I've had BFG KDW2's, and those will deafen you. Seriously. When I went to Eagle F1's I literally cut my radio volume down by 1/3 to hear it as well as with the BFG's. Can't speak on any others though.
                            88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                            We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

There's really not a ton of options in a 235/40/17

Comment

I run the toyo proxes r1r's in 235/40/17 and they are awesome in my opinion. For the money I think they are a good deal and the grip is incredible. Quiet in my opinion and a good tire

Originally posted by blunttech
                                Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Working...
                                X