Feeler: 24v Aluminum Intake Flange Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: 24v Aluminum Intake Flange Group Buy

Looking to start a possible group buy on some aluminum M5x/S5x 24v intake manifold flanges for the DIY guys out there looking to weld up there own plenum or ITB setup but need a drop in intake flange ready to go.

Been working with my machinist to get a few of these made up but the price is high in small numbers. The one off I have now cost me $125 but I was told the more I ordered at once the cheaper it would get. Looking to get 10 people in at around $85/ea.

Chime in if you are seriously interested and if there is enough chatter I will setup the group buy.

I'd be down for at least one.

Comment

I could use the s54 adapter..
      sigpic

Comment

count us in for a handful to get it going Robert.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Cool deal. I see threads where people are asking for these for 24v FI projects but I know I can squeeze 4 out of my machinist for $100 each. Compared to past flanges sold these are a steal.

Originally posted by aaron.j View Post
          I could use the s54 adapter..
          Those are coming but they will not be as cheap. basically requires a piece of billet that is almost 3x thicker and much more machine time but it will still make for a very affordable ITB setup for 24v guys. Eventually we will also make one for M54 guys.

Comment

So this is on? Beautiful.

Comment

I went ahead and had 4 more made up but with only 5 total to sell the price point is $100/ea.

Comment

wow this is great. might want one, if these are still available a bit latter. funds are a bit tight with school. glws

Comment

Its alu made Robert ?
                  I can order 2 :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mister V12 View Post
                    Its alu made Robert ?
                    I can order 2 :)
                    They are made from aluminum. Of the 5 I have 2 are already sold.. I can ship 2 to Norway but shipping overseas is $65 USD via Large Flat Rate box.

PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Nice Robert :)
                      I take 4 , or maybe you have only 3 left so its a problem ? better price if i take them al ;) ?
                      Have you a idea what type of Runner pipe i shold use ? Since the flange have oval port ?
                      I use this on my V12 m70 enigne modif whit M50 heads :)
                      The v12 is 60 degrees so i have to find out the degrees on the runners must have to stand straight up on both heads.
                      Last edited by Mister V12; 11-29-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I don't have any port pipes made up for these but I can get you the inner diameter measurements for the thickness you should use.

I can ask my machinist if he can make one more at the $100 price tag if you are still interested.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                          I don't have any port pipes made up for these but I can get you the inner diameter measurements for the thickness you should use.

I can ask my machinist if he can make one more at the $100 price tag if you are still interested.
                          No problem Robert. I take that 3 you have.
                          Is it posible to buy the oval port pipes aswell ?
                          I can bend it my self if this is something you now about ?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post

Those are coming but they will not be as cheap. basically requires a piece of billet that is almost 3x thicker and much more machine time but it will still make for a very affordable ITB setup for 24v guys. Eventually we will also make one for M54 guys.
                            Well you've certainly got my attention.

Whats the time frame for those?
                            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

S54 adapter.... MmmmMM
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X