Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charcoal XL

Paypal sent
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
      Are you doing e30 sweatshirts?

Yeah I can. The only thing is that I have limited stock. If you'd like black, you're in luck. So I'll make that official. If you want a sweatshirt, I only have black available for order in Adult Sm-XL. I can check on XXL quantities on Monday.

I'll add that into the main post with a price. Thanks for the interest!

Get your orders in everyone! Only got until Wednesday!
      CLICK HERE to buy BMW T-Shirts! 3/5/2002 styles! On sale until May 31st!!

Comment

Originally posted by unt0uchable View Post
        Wow! Small world for sure! Clarkstons nice. The t-shirt mock ups are linked at the bottom. I will change up the thread a little so I don't confuse. The photo shown IS an e28 design which I previously sold here and on Mye28.com. The interest in that prompted an e30 design, which is what's for sale now.

Thanks for the support! Every bit is helping in this last 4 month stretch.
        Clarkston was ok...there's a reason I moved to Southern California. Still, it's cool to help out someone from my homeland with a creative way of raising money for their wedding!

I'll take 1, XL in Charcoal

Comment

Yeah I can. The only thing is that I have limited stock. If you'd like black, you're in luck. So I'll make that official. If you want a sweatshirt, I only have black available for order in Adult Sm-XL. I can check on XXL quantities on Monday.

I'll add that into the main post with a price. Thanks for the interest!

Get your orders in everyone! Only got until Wednesday!
          Black hoodies? You might get more of my money...

Comment

Yes sir. Check out the original thread. THANK YOU ALL!

Comment

In that case, I'll take an XL. Throw it in the same package as my t-shirt please!

Comment

Any update on Canadian shipping? I'm in BC, neighbouring Alberta so should be close to the same ?

Comment

Originally posted by tak7 View Post
                  Any update on Canadian shipping? I'm in BC, neighbouring Alberta so should be close to the same ?
                  Shipping to Canada shouldn't be any more. It's the UK or anywhere over seas that I'd like people to contact me before hand about. Thanks!

Comment

If I get enough interest in the e28 again, I would do another run. As of right now I've only had 2 other people ask but maybe I'll post another thread about those one and see if anyone else who missed the other order wants one.
                    Thats cool. I'll keep an eye out for it!

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

PayPal sent for the 2 shirts last night
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Sweet! Thank you!

Get your orders in guys, last call is coming quick!

Comment

We're closing in on the last call. So consider this a SECOND TO LAST CALL! lol

Ordering will close on Wednesday at 12 noon Eastern!

Get your orders in!

Comment

Shit. I forgot to include my username in the PayPal message, I sent payment from my email sethjohnson30@gmail.con
                            1 small sweatshirt

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                              Shit. I forgot to include my username in the PayPal message, I sent payment from my email sethjohnson30@gmail.con
                              1 small sweatshirt
                              I recognized the name, no sweat. Thanks for the order!

Keep em coming guys. I would have never guessed I'd sell less e30 shirts than I would e28 shirts.....

Comment

Just sent pmt for 2- 2XL charcoal and steel grey.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X