• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do m-tech I & II front ends
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Got mine last night wen I came back from work. It look great.Now I want in V necks to complete my collection.
      sigpic

Comment

and yep^/ m tech 1 and 2 fronts would be cool.
        sigpic

Comment

Any of these still around ?
          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't print any extras, however, I do plan on opening this back up on Monday or possibly tomorrow some time. I have had lots of interest in hoodies and I'm thinking of offering long sleeves as well. This next order will be open for 2-3 weeks too so more people don't miss out on it. Let me know your input folks! You are the customer! And about the different front ends, I don't think I could offer that only because it would be a completely separate pattern/screen/print so it's harder to keep organized on my end and in already a pro at screwing simple things up. Thanks again for all the feedback! I look forward to opening this back up!

Sent from my HTC DNA using Tapatalk 2
            CLICK HERE to buy BMW T-Shirts! 3/5/2002 styles! On sale until May 31st!!

Comment

Well, the wife saw my E30 T shirts and wanted some of her own. She has 2 E30s her self so, yes, she is an enthusiast !

My bad for not ordering her some with mine....

lmk please
              sigpic

Comment

Wellll.....since I've had a lot of interest in extras and what not, I've decided to open this back up. Stay tuned and check the OP. I'm adding some other garments and using a different method to keep track of who's ordering what. Thanks again all of you that have ordered so far. We've managed to get our honeymoon booked as of this weekend and we would have been able to without these sales! THANK YOU!

Check the OP as I will be updating it shortly.

EDIT: It's updated. See the new options and way to keep track. THANKS AGAIN GUYS! Let the orders roll.
                Last edited by unt0uchable; 02-24-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I need 1 RED and 1 charcoal size medium. pmt sent.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tn325i View Post
                    I need 1 RED and 1 charcoal size medium. pmt sent.
                    1. tn325i - 2 T-Shirts - Medium - Cardinal Red, Charcoal Grey - $39

Comment

I know david personally and he is a stand up guy. I have both his e30 and e28 shirts and they are great!

Looking forward to the 2002 shirt coming soon...
                      www.classicdaily.net
                      1970 m42 swapped 2002
                      1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
                      https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

Originally posted by unt0uchable View Post
                        1. tn325i - 2 T-Shirts - Medium - Cardinal Red, Charcoal Grey - $39
                        I got some from the first run and they a really good quality Hanes shirt and printing.

Is there a print / cutoff date for this round ? My wife can't wait for her shirts ......lol
                        sigpic

Comment

As of right now, this order will stay open until March 10th. I plan to have everything shipped out by the 13th or 14th. I know it's a long time but I don't feel like I gave everyone a fair chance at ordering when I only kept it open for a short period. If sales really slow quite a while before, it may up being sooner but I'd like to give everyone a chance this time around.

Thanks!

Comment

No problem. Thanks for doing this !
                            sigpic

Comment

Shirt arrived today (grumble, grumble, stupid customs officers)! Quality tee, awesome seller.

Thanks!
                              "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. " - Han Solo

Comment

Originally posted by karmatose View Post
                                Shirt arrived today (grumble, grumble, stupid customs officers)! Quality tee, awesome seller.

Thanks!
                                Guess I should have just used your customs agent. Sorry it took so long but I'm glad you like it! I've been getting awesome feedback from everyone who ordered before. Thanks everyone!

For those of you that haven't ordered yet, just remember the deadline will be March 10th. And if you wait until the last minute you'll probably forget like a few other folks on here :)

Comment

Working...
                                X