Ireland Cat-Back Stainless Exhaust for E30 325i- 20% DISCOUNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland Cat-Back Stainless Exhaust for E30 325i- 20% DISCOUNT

I've been speaking to our friends at Ireland Engineering and have put together a SWEET DEAL on their DIRECT BOLT-IN Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust for our E30s!

I've heard quite a few positive reviews on this exhaust for those that want something a little louder than stock without spending big bucks. Here's a clip:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

$340 plus shipping

That's 20% off the regular price of $425!

In order to get this great price, we need to make it easy for them, so this is how it works.

a) Reply that you're IN (along with your State/Zip) and I'll add your name to the list below.
    b) When I get 10 names (minimum quantity to get discount), I will notify everyone that we're good to go.
    c) I need to receive payment in full by everyone (PayPal or certified check...prefer PayPal as it will speed up the order)
    d) I will submit payment to IE along with a spreadsheet of names and addresses and they will drop ship directly to you.

They currently have plenty IN STOCK, so let's DO iT!

YES I WANT A SWEET DEAL ON THE IE CAT-BACK EXHAUST!

1. Swendog

Performance part. Our cat-back free flow exhaust system fits the BMW E30 325i including the 325ix. It's constructed of 100% polished 304 stainless steel. This system saves over 10 pounds from the stock system. There is a performance gain, but we don't quote horsepower because most vendors are exaggerating gains. The note is slightly-louder than stock with a nice throaty sound when you step on the gas and no harmonics at cruising speed.
    These are a "bolt on" direct replacement for your factory system using all the factory hangers - yes, you can do this yourself. And don't be put off by the low price! These are quality systems. (Perhaps we're not as greedy as some vendors). Mounting hardware is available.
    Note: This system can be used on the "e" model, but you will need to fabricate a Y connection (because the "e" center section has a single pipe and the "i" has dual pipes).

Attached Files
    Last edited by Swendog; 03-10-2013, 09:21 PM.

Really good catback. I had one but it rubbed on my mtech2 kit. it's pretty much the lightest and cheapest e30 exhaust. and it's really well made.

this is a great buy if you need an exhaust and get the bonus of saving weight.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

the stock system is not round the whole way back, it gets flattened out on both pipes where it bends down towards the ground.

is this one countinous round without the flattened sections?

got some close up pics ?
      Originally posted by der affe
      What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
      Originally posted by navid41691
      And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
      '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

I pulled that pic from their website. I'll give Andrew a call on Monday to see if he can provide some addityional photos.

Comment

Added a sound clip...check it out...

Comment

Gonna be honest with you guys. The same catback can be had on eBay for $199 shipped.

IE doesn't make theirs in house (not a diss on IE, they make lots of other stuff I really like and buy). They are all made in Thailand. Installed 2 of the eBay ones so far and they are good quality, bolt up, sound is deep, low, and fairly quiet with a cat installed. Side by side the IE... Exactly the same.

This style of catback exhaust is all made and shipped from the same place overseas.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback. I do understand that IE sources theirs from "overseas". I wasn't so sure about the eBay version. It certainly LOOKS the same. I have heard is some cases the the eBay versions are "seconds". But I certainly see your point if it iS the exact same piece. I agree with you that IE makes a lot of really good stuff, and in general, I will always seek to support the vendors that keep our 20+ year-old-cars ALIVE.

Comment

Working...
              X