Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Lug Conversion Kit Group Buy! $1900 shipped, limited time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Hey would it be possible just to buy the sleeves for the front spindles? We have access to very good prices here for bearings etc so to not pay large costs for shipping heavy items it would be nice to just order the bespoke sleeves?

Maybe the brake caliper bracket adapters too....
      Pulling my hair out with all these friggin BMW's:
      2000 M5 Winter beater
      1984 318i Coupe 2.5 S14 going in the car below.
      1988 M3 Lachssilber: I'm the second owner, currently recommissioning.

Comment

I'd be interested in the rear caliper brackets. I already have e30 m3 brakes but aluminum calipers and larger rotors would not be a bad idea.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

And feedback on this kit after some time has passed? I was reminded of it in another thread.

Comment

I would like to hear about E36 M3 brakes front and rear for those of us with E30 M3 suspension already, and secondly, the 135i kit - does it include provisions for the rear 2 pot calliper as well?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

He emailed me the info on the 135 kit for my M3 and he is currently finishing the rear kit right now. Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by clarkson View Post
                Hey would it be possible just to buy the sleeves for the front spindles?
                This. Possible? If so, how much are we talking?
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I first need to apologize for my gross lack of promptness in responding to everyone! I have unfortunately been insanely busy with the rest of that thing called life, so my apologies to everyone.

Originally posted by clarkson View Post
                  Hey would it be possible just to buy the sleeves for the front spindles? We have access to very good prices here for bearings etc so to not pay large costs for shipping heavy items it would be nice to just order the bespoke sleeves?

Maybe the brake caliper bracket adapters too....
                  I've been getting a lot of questions asking if I'd sell just the front sleeves, mostly due to shipping cost. I ship the entire kit in one USPS flat rate box, which can go anywhere in the world, and of course, shipping is included.

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  I'd be interested in the rear caliper brackets. I already have e30 m3 brakes but aluminum calipers and larger rotors would not be a bad idea.
                  The rear brackets would also include the rear brake lines and needed hardware, but yes they are available.

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                  I would like to hear about E36 M3 brakes front and rear for those of us with E30 M3 suspension already, and secondly, the 135i kit - does it include provisions for the rear 2 pot calliper as well?
                  Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
                  He emailed me the info on the 135 kit for my M3 and he is currently finishing the rear kit right now. Looks great
                  Gentleman, yes the rear brake setup for the 135i kit is in the works, the rotor hats will be made shortly. The rear rotor hats will also include the drum for the parking brake.

I'll post some pictures of the 135i kit and also the Porsche 997 GT3 PCCB caliper kit that I'm almost done with in the next day or two :D
                  sigpic
                  My 5 Lug Conversion Kit thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265863
                  5 Lug Conversion Kit Group Buy!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=281362

Comment

Originally posted by rongineer13 View Post
                    I've been getting a lot of questions asking if I'd sell just the front sleeves, mostly due to shipping cost. I ship the entire kit in one USPS flat rate box, which can go anywhere in the world, and of course, shipping is included.
                    So, is that a no on the sleeves separate?
                    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Just came across this post when researching my 5-lug swap. Are you still making these, and would it be possible to just buy the sleeves and brackets from you?

Comment

Same question^^^
                        sigpic

Comment

He has some kits available, I will let him know you guys are interested!
                          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd be interested in the rear brackets!

Comment

Zombie thread! But seriously I have this kit and with e46m3 rear calipers and rotors and can't get it to fit in the car, for one the rotor doesn't go on hub without the removal of back plate and parking brake mechanisms, which does not bother me because it's gonna be a track rat, but second when I bolt everything up with adapter the caliper carrier does not line up straight with the rotor , and the rotor rubs on inner side of carrier. My question is did anyone try and run e46m3 rear brake setup with success and without modifying anything, or do I have to use the e39 rear caliper with e46 325i rotor? My car is stuck without rear brakes right now because of this. Any help would be appreciated
                              sigpic

Comment

It was never designed for e46 m3 REAR brakes. The rears are e46 325 rotors and e39 528 calipers with adapters for the brake lines.

The e46m3 and e36 m3 share the same FRONT caliper, with different size rotors. Both fit the FRONT.
                                Originally posted by codyep3
                                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                                2010 F650gs twin
                                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
                                X