No announcement yet.

Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe vehicle alignment system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I missed out on the first batch. They unfortunately shipped well after my immediate needs. No worries though still looking to purchase.'

Count me in on the second round. i got your email, just super busy and missed out on the first round.

I am in for the full kit, let me know when you have the complete kits.

Thanks,
    Robert
    www.facebook.com/E30motorwerks

Comment

Ok no problem. I will leave the group buy open to new comers for a week or so more, anyone who has put their name on the list already/said they wanted one are good.

Comment

ZM Blue Devil your PM box is full

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
          1. Farbin Kaiber - Tenhulzen AE-SF W/ TA Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          2. enigmaticdream - Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          3. Cletonius - camber/caster/toe gauge
          4.ADlBOO- Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive camber/caster/toe gauge
          5. Jurt - Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          6. cm0180 Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          7. Karmatose - Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          8. Drivnovrdaedge- Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          9. ricerscott - Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          10. Dude8383 - Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          11. BenM - Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          12. matthugie - Tenhulzen AE-SF W/ TA Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          13. RobertC (E30 Motor Werks) Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          14. hk89nsw - Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          15.tytypetersen- camber/caster/toe gauge
          16.AlpinedrvrE30 - Tenhulzen Automotive Easy-String Frame WITH Tenhulzen Automotive Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          17. Andy.B - Camber/Caster/Toe gauge
          18. Northern - TA E-SF W/ TA Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          19. e30iwite - Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge definitely. String Frame maybe
          20. yahh - Camber/caster/toe guage
          21. gath - Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          22. ZM Blue Devil - Tenhulzen AE-SF W/ TA Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge
          23. noE30 Camber/caster/toe and possibly the frame too
          Still open for takers? If so:

24. pr0craztinazn - Tenhulzen AE-SF W/ TA Camber/Caster/Toe Gauge

Comment

wow, id love this too.

let me know if i can jump on this too
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Yes you guys can still get in on it, I will PM you later today

Comment

pm's sent

Comment

those that ordered the string frame, are you finding the elastic cord is long enough? It looks like the manufacturer didnt send me the length they said they did....

Comment

Im in like flint on a string :)

Comment

Alright, LAST CALL.

I still have some easy string frame/ gauge combos left. I have changed the manufacturing process and want to get rid of these old ones. The new ones will be more expensive (325-350 not including shipping before discounts)

Now is your chance to get the frame and gauge for $270 shipped.

If you just want the gauge it will be $150 shipped PM me asap if interested.

Also I sent everyone that ordered the frame another spool of string.

Comment

Ready to pull the trigger but wondering what sort of improvements will the 3.0 versions have ?

Comment

The accuracy is the same, it mainly just looks different. instead of the brackets on the frame they are integrated as one piece. There is a slot to adjust the width instead of a clamp, and gauge has a different bracket that holds the electronic unit on.

Comment

There's something good to say about slots, they're easier, I'll wait for those ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X