M20/M30 twin scroll turbo manifold(FINISHED!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CHIF8008
    replied
    Mmmmmm i like those kinds of bends.


    F34R: any pics of your setup?

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Awww man... I was planning on boost this winter.

    Leave a comment:


  • chance
    replied
    Why do I have to be a poor college kid. These are teh secks.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by jules325i
    Do you know if the m20 manifold will fit a RHD car.
    The issue will be on your end with placement for the down pipe path. But the manifold and wastegates will clear.

    UPDATE:
    Waiting on a borrowed turbo to make placement, the collectors have been made. Will have the jig done mid this week. going to be sexy!

    Leave a comment:


  • jules325i
    replied
    Do you know if the m20 manifold will fit a RHD car.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Me+SPEED=
    Very interested, but before I fork over $1200, I need to see some pictures of YOUR product not a link to somebody else's.
    That is my partner's work in this. He is the welder, and as stated in the GB final pictures of BMW content is in about a week or so. They will look just like those pictures above(NOT the links to 666 on Vac's site). I posted finished RB content to show how the inline 6 twin scroll will look. That is the skill, we have a complete front clip and both engines to build off of in the car. No guessing, direct fit perfection.

    The RB engine is the same design and everything, just on the other side of the engine for us BMW guys. It is 750 not 1,200 to enter the GB. There will be pictures installed in a week or so.

    I do understand wanting to see BMW content, you can hold out or hold your spot on the list. I will allow spots to fill without cash till BMW content is finished. Upon finished pictures a deposit will be sent or the spot will be filled with next in line.

    PLEASE DO NOT add your name if you do not have the cash. I do no take payments.

    I currently had 9 people ready to shoot for the m20. So I doubt spots will be around for long.

    Leave a comment:


  • Me+SPEED=
    replied
    Very interested, but before I fork over $1200, I need to see some pictures of YOUR product not a link to somebody else's.

    Leave a comment:


  • DIIRTY-30
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    That is why we have jigs ;) one day when you need it we will have it for you.
    Give it a couple months, hopefully I'll be able to shoot you an order. How much would it be if I had a buddy in NY pick it up? Twin scroll for the m20.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by DIIRTY-30
    Wish I was ballin enough to pick this up.. One day.


    Bump
    That is why we have jigs ;) one day when you need it we will have it for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • DIIRTY-30
    replied
    Wish I was ballin enough to pick this up.. One day.


    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    started a topic M20/M30 twin scroll turbo manifold(FINISHED!)

    M20/M30 twin scroll turbo manifold(FINISHED!)

    Local http://www.rld-fab.com/ and I are starting a line of twin scroll m20 and m30 manifolds. We will also offer a divided single wastegate manifold.

    T3 or T4 flanges, also custom setup for wastegates if you already own different sizes. Head flanges are 1/2 thick mild steel(reason is to avoid shrinkage on exhaust studs).

    The prices are going up 200 once this GB is over.
    First batch is the GB of 10 manifolds: 5 m20 and 5 m30

    GB prices:

    M20
    T4 Twin scroll dual vband wastegates~ 1,300 shipped
    1. stanhayward (deposit down, awaiting remaining balance)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    M30

    T4 Twin scroll dual vband WG~ 1,500 shipped
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Deposit of 750.00 is to be sent to me. You are to cover the 4% paypal fee. Or send as gift to avoid the fees. My feedback is in my signature.
    Expect 4-6 weeks for them.

    This model has a two bolt and vband. The customer had a 2 bolt already.








    Last edited by F34R; 07-17-2013, 02:49 PM.
Working...