M20/M30 twin scroll turbo manifold(FINISHED!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    I had no say in the design I wanted them equal, I only helped in supplying him with the clip and did all the heavy moving etc. Also cleaned all the tubing and helped many days to get this out.
    Last edited by F34R; 06-17-2014, 05:47 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Was curious as to why you guys grouped the cylinders the way you did (123-456). I might be wrong in my thought process but if you divided it into (135-246) wouldn't that divide pulses into a true 360* or rotation? I don;t know still learning about this stuff, just curious.

    Leave a comment:


  • WhorifyingHunty
    replied
    I jerked off to this.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    That is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWManiac
    replied
    Looks great......have you created a downpipe to go with the one wastegate and perhaps can show an idea where the other wastegate will route to? Or would the plan be to have one open dump

    Leave a comment:


  • 808e30325i
    replied
    Looks like a nice log style manifold.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    nice going HOMEBoy, NYBimmers Yeah BOY...

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by swapped91
    are you guys doing anything for m50's
    Plans yes, PM'd we can make it happen in a few weeks if you WANT one ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • swapped91
    replied
    are you guys doing anything for m50's

    Leave a comment:


  • stanhayward
    replied
    Wow man that is unbelievable. I'm so stoked to get it set up on the car!

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Done, ready for more orders! Jig is built and ready!

    Leave a comment:


  • efficient
    replied
    so nice but in cali for sure ref station.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I do not have the setup to test that. Work on my end is porting and polishing to a smooth finish. I am sure that will improve overall.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Any CFD or real world testing on projected limitations?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Sorry for the long time it took to get to this stage. Should have a jig done in the coming weeks and ready for orders.

    Here is a divided T4 twin scroll for a forum member that he ordered. It will use two 38mm wastegates.
    These are ALSO using in house flanges that are PERFECT fit to the head.








    That is a MONSTER GT42R, you can fit anything you want with this manifold!
    Last edited by F34R; 06-28-2013, 08:55 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I had to delete a few post that wasn't really needed. But there is other parts of the forum if one wants to discuss two different products.

    Leave a comment:

Working...