• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic!
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Here's a pic of my shirt. Image fills the whole front as requested. I had to spread my arms to get a pic of the shirt with no folds. My bathroom lighting and photography suck. My shirt is a XL, I'm 5'6 and 180lbs. Shirts not too loose, not too tight as I prefer. Shirt is lightweight, and the graphics are laid on thick. Colors look awesome, my pictures don't do it justice.

Sorry if pics are huge, I'm doing everything from my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Obiwan-Canoli View Post
        do you still need anyone to fullfill the order?
        Sorry the group buy has closed. All the shirts have already been made.

Comment

Looks great; I'm about the same size (5'8", 190lbs) and I prefer my shirts a little tighter, so this is gonna be sweet. Can't wait!

They fit in priority boxes, right?

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
            Looks great; I'm about the same size (5'8", 190lbs) and I prefer my shirts a little tighter, so this is gonna be sweet. Can't wait!

They fit in priority boxes, right?
            I honestly feel like I could have went with a large, especially since I have been exercising and losing weight. Just wanted to be safe with the "fitted" shirts. I havent checked the boxes yet but I know the flat rate envelopes will make a perfect alternative if needed. Had a long day with the cars and ready to get some sleep for tomorrow.

Comment

Sounds perfect. Can't wait to get mine in!

Comment

does gmote get a free one?

Originally posted by blunttech
                Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

I think GMOTE recieved something better than a free shirt.
                  Plus, we barely had enough cash leftover to pay for our own shirts

Comment

I have yet to recieve a tracking # or, any kind of word on my shirt being mailed yet., what's up?
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      I have yet to recieve a tracking # or, any kind of word on my shirt being mailed yet., what's up?
                      Don't think he's mailed them all out yet. He just got them all in the other day
                      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        I just got all the shirts from the company yesterday. I will be boxing everything tomorrow so everyone should start seeing tracking info emails from Paypal as I start printing the shipping labels from there.

Comment

These would have been so prime for bimmerfest
                          Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                          A Topless Memorandum

Comment

I know.
                            The original plan was to get them out a day or two before Bimmerfest, but there were outstanding factors we were unable to prepare for that inhibited carrying out the initial plan.

Comment

ATTENTION white shirt buyers. Upon inspection of the white shirts, there appears to have been quality control issues. The issue was on a majority of them but just to to be safe, and kind of out of frustration, I am sending them (white shirts only) all back. You may have a tracking number available on PayPal but it will not go active until USPS receives the packages. Sorry to inform you guys of this but I would rather not have issues with everyone for not looking closely at the shirts. CustomInk is working with me to have a quick turn around on these, UPS will be picking up the package from me tomorrow.

Black shirts arrived flawlessly and I will be packaging them later on today.

Update: All black shirt orders ready to go. If you have 2 shirts in your order, it will be pending until the white shirts come back in.

Last edited by RatedM3; 05-19-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

tell them we want the writing on the back to make up for the mistake.

Originally posted by blunttech
                                Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Working...
                                X