The "Im Trina Kill Da House" Shirt Group-Buy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
    tell them we want the writing on the back to make up for the mistake.
    I like the cut of your jib guy ;)
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
      tell them we want the writing on the back to make up for the mistake.
      While it's not my style, I do hope they offer some kind of compensation. I mean, I am sending the [whole] batch back. I explained what happened to Joey and don't want to publicize it as the company has been nothing but awesome to work with us for this group buy. However; if you are curious as it's your money, feel free to PM me and I'll fill you in.

Comment

All black shirts were mailed today, the clerk scanned each one in. And I personally handed the white shirt return box to the UPS guy today as well. White shorts will go out just as fast as I receive them.

Comment

Thanks for doing this guys.

Comment

Received today, and looks perfect. Thanks again!
            sigpic

Comment

Talked to CustomInk today. In terms of the back design, they could have done it at a discounted rate. I would have needed to pay out of pocket or ask you guys for more money so I declined. CustomInk has been really great up to this point and their customer service is awesome. I would recommend them to anyone. The projected delivery date for the new shirts is no later than the 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by ccconant View Post
                Received today, and looks perfect. Thanks again!
                Nice. Everyone's shirt should be arriving no later than tomorrow. Priority mail = 2-3 business days. "Seller feedback" is welcomed. :) Don't know if R3V has something like iTrader on BFC.

Comment

Love it!
                  sigpic
                  Alpina B6 2.8/1 Project
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345025
                  Frankenstein Turbo Swap Thread [On Hold]
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255606

Comment

Let me pull out my magnifying glass BRB :P

But in all seriousness. Thanks to each and every person that contributed to make this happen! Even with the delay, I'm incredibly excited to get my shirt in, and it's all thanks to the members who pulled through til the end. Thanks so much guys!

Enjoy the shirts, I know I will

Comment

i got my shirt in a couple days ago and the fitment is perfect. the print is very nice. overall worth it.
                      Originally posted by evandael
                      a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

I still haven't seen mine. And i never received a tracking number.
                        sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Got mine 2 fridays ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                            I still haven't seen mine. And i never received a tracking number.
                            Please keep up with the updates. I specifically noted your order will go out when I get the white shirts back. I am not shipping the shirts separately if that's what you originally thought. You're tracking information is avaliable on Paypal. However, it will say they have not received the package yet.

I mainly logged in today to check in with you guys that I'm still here and haven't forgot about you all. I've been keeping my eye on my e-mail for tracking info which should arrive today as they said the shirts should be to me no later than the 30th, tomorrow.

Comment

Just got shipping confirmation. Haven't tracked it yet but I'm assuming it'll arrive in one day again. So, I should have everything out by Friday. UPS comes late to my house so the post office is usually closed by then; else I would try to get them out tomorrow.

Edit: Confirmed I will be getting the shirts tomorrow by the end of the day.
                              Last edited by RatedM3; 05-29-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

^good to hear. Thanks for the update
                                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X