The "Im Trina Kill Da House" Shirt Group-Buy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
    I know that American Apparel shirts run kind of small and end up shrinking, is that what you were 'trina' say about the mcfatfat shirts? I might want to go with a 2xl if thats the case.
    The basic Hanes shirts off CustomInk run a size larger and are not fitted is what I'm talking about; Hanes "Beefy-T"s are uncomfortable an too big, making me look like I'm wearing an XL when it's a L-size shirt. They're great for a budgets, but are horribly uncomfortable, whereas AA shirts are the perfect balance of price and comfort; they run about a 1/4-1/2 size smaller because they are fitted; I'm not sure if the ones being sold are per-shrunk, so my best bet is to just plan accordingly as you have.

Thanks Chris

Comment

So.....when does monies get collected?

I'm still down.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Gonna speak with RatedM3 today; money should start being collected by tomorrow

Comment

Sounds good, thanks for the efforts guys... Ready to send payment when you are ready to receive.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I know we here at r3v like to take our own cheap shots at BFC guys, but I know just as well as anyone else that there are always guys that are better than most men anywhere you go.

LET'S GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO RATEDM3 OF BIMMERFORUMS FOR STEPPING UP TO FINISH THIS GROUP BUY

Expect to recieve a final statement and PayPal adress midday tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who has participated so far
            Joey

Comment

Can my order be changed to XL please? hip hip hooray to RATEDM3!!!
              Gangster rap coincidentally happened to make me do "it"

Comment

I'm ready to send paypal Joey, just let me know (xxl black)
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I would like one in large black
                  Originally posted by evandael
                  a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

Lucky you
                    I haven't done black statements yet.
                    I will go ahead and put you down. Thanks for your patronage

Comment

White statements have been sent, group buy for whites has officially ended

Black statements coming within the next hour

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        Lucky you
                        I haven't done black statements yet.
                        I will go ahead and put you down. Thanks for your patronage
                        u da mon!
                        Originally posted by evandael
                        a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

Final statements sent;

Payments must be received on or before Sunday, May 5th at 11:59 PST to be accounted for the order
                          Please strive to get your payments in promptly, as orders will be voided if payments have not been made

Orders that have received payments will be updated to me by Ricardo (RatedM3) and will be highlighted in Green on the master list. Be patient as we will be updating the list as fast and best as we can.

Thanks for understanding r3v!
                          Joey
                          Last edited by JinormusJ; 04-29-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I just paid you MOFOS!

Thanks to you guys for making this process so simple so far!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

<3
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (anyone outside of the U.S.), please contact me first. If you sent payment already I will get in touch with you. Sorry for the oversight but we obviously cannot offer as cheap of a shipping rate as domestic buyers. We will do our best to provide you with the best rate available. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X