No announcement yet.

The "Im Trina Kill Da House" Shirt Group-Buy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.... I have been updating, and the current lists updated; half have paid so far, so... Yeah lol

Comment

I'm sending payment tomorrow at work

Comment

Payment sent!

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
          Well.... I have been updating, and the current lists updated; half have paid so far, so... Yeah lol
          Ah, yea. I thought there would be more green on the list. C'mon folks, get those payments in. The statement prices were based on how many people intended to buy because volume = discount. We have until Sunday. PayPal has the option for you to link your credit card to your account if you don't have sufficient funds. And remember, transferring money between accounts usually takes 3 business days.

Comment

Originally posted by RatedM3 View Post
            Ah, yea. I thought there would be more green on the list. C'mon folks, get those payments in. The statement prices were based on how many people intended to buy because volume = discount. We have until Sunday. PayPal has the option for you to link your credit card to your account if you don't have sufficient funds. And remember, transferring money between accounts usually takes 3 business days.
            Sorry I'm backing out. It's just way too close to $30 for a T-Shirt and I was under the impression profits would go to something other than Customink.

instagram: @tonerrrr
            High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Originally posted by tonerrrr View Post
              Sorry I'm backing out. It's just way too close to $30 for a T-Shirt and I was under the impression profits would go to something other than Customink.
              Understandable. But to be clear, the calculated cost yield no profit and pay for one shirt, shipping costs, and PayPal fees. I'm sure if a t-shirt vendor stepped up to the plate, donating profits for a cause could be possible but we are stuck ordering the shirts on our oown via an online service.

Comment

im game for a black in Large!!

where do i send payment?
                ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

We dont even have half of the payments in, and we have a lot of flakes

Just an announcement that the group buy might be off. Please do not get mad at me more than your fellow r3v members. I am sorry people are not paying, but if we do not recieve enough payments, we may just refund everyone's order.

If you'd still like to buy a shirt on your own, you may contact me for the files and design your own shirt.

Thanks
                  Joey

Comment

Paid.
                    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

paying tomorrow!

Originally posted by blunttech
                      Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

All inquiries have received a PM,
                        Payment list will be updated as soon as I receive confirmation from Ricardo

Thanks,
                        Joey

Comment

Monies sent!
                          Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

At this point, I would ask if you have not paid yet and no longer wish to buy a shirt. Please let us know so we can act accordingly.

Comment

Aww, don't be fluggin' flakes, folks (yeah, that's alliteration).

If the buy does indeed go pear-shaped, I will definitely be contacting for the files. It's far too funny to let this die due to cheap arses.
                              sigpic

Comment

Alright you "pesky bitches" I have done my part, now make these mierdas already! :hitler:

Thanks for doing this foos.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X