Group Buy: Sway Bars and Strut Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buy: Sway Bars and Strut Bars

Okay here is the deal, I am going to have to post this across a few boards to get the amount of sales I need to make it work for everyone. So for this one we are going to need to meet $2500CND to get a decent enough discount to make it worth it for everyone.

All prices listed are in CND dollars and do not include shipping from me in Duncan BC. If I can get enough orders ill bring them over to vancouver and deliver them or something.

Once I meet the maximum ill get a deposit off of everyone of around 50-75% obviously through paypal, for your protection.

Here is what I figure you guys will be after I will have options for newer BMW's, Nissan's, Audi's you name it, if its worth putting a strut bar on it chances are i can get it.

E30 adjustable front strut bar $150

E30 rear strut bar $130

E30 front sway bar 23mm solid with polyurethane bushings $225

E30 rear sway bar 19mm solid with polyurethane bushings $210

The E30 chassis is pretty straight forward... how ever if you guys want something for your e34, e32, e36, e46, x5 whatever it is... leave a comment ill get back to you with a price there is just so many options to post for these other chassis.

Ive got the front and rear strut bars, and you wont be disappointed of the quality of these.

Comment

Working...
    X