New!!! Wheel Alignment Tools! Do your own wheel alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New!!! Wheel Alignment Tools! Do your own wheel alignment

We are very excited to introduce this new product. Is is based on toe plates, a product that has been around for decades and is available from many different manufactures. But there is one flaw with all of these toe plates, they measure off the TIRE. This results in errors from sidewall lettering, sidewall thickness etc.

Instead of leaning against the tire like other brands, our patent pending wheel stand-offs contact the wheel itself, enabling extremely accurate measurements. The stand-offs easily adjust with the twist of a thumb screw and high resolution tape measures are included.

2-wheel alignment system
    But wait there is more! This product is also available with an integrated camber gauge, meaning both camber and toe can be measured with the same product. We refer to this product as our 2-wheel alignment system.

2-wheel alignment system - reg $200+s&h, r3v price $150+16.50 shipped usps priority.

Toe plates - reg $85+s&h, r3v price $75+16.50 shipped usps priority.

If you are interested please PM me or reply to the thread

When used on the rear of a vehicle the toe measurements will not necessarily be perpendicular with the centerline of the vehicle, if you need 4-wheel alignment capability please check out one of our 4-wheel alignment systems.

Products can be see here: http://www.tenhulzenautomotive.com/products.html

If you want a discount on a different one of our products we can work something out, please pm me.

Last edited by e304me; 06-27-2014, 06:37 PM.

interested
    sigpic

Comment

Great, just so everyone knows, this is not a group buy...I am not requiring that a certain number of people participate. R3v has always supported me so I am just straight up offering this discount.

Comment

I am very interested, will probably be pming you after I get some stuff sorted. Just got a puppy so its a little hectic!

Comment

From now on this will only be open to people that have joined the forum before I started the thread. I'm getting people messaging me for the discount that joined on the same day they messaged me -_-

Comment

This looks great!

Ive paid enough for alignments on my drift car to afford these times over it seems LOL also finding a place capable has been a pain (font camber is almost -7 degrees and caster is near 12 degrees, people look at me funny), and i wind up going to my friend who is a hassle to get to.

I was going to get the 2 wheel but then realized ill be running rear adjusters hopefully soon and then figured ill need 4 wheel? Or could i use the 2 wheel on the rears as id only want to zero out the rear camber/toe .

Thanks
            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Hey FLG, will PM you today

Comment

Originally posted by e304me View Post
                Hey FLG, will PM you today
                Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Sending Pm!

I've payed for tooooo many alignments.

1988 325is - Track Toy
                  1986 325e - Daily Driver

Lovin the e30's

Comment

Originally posted by e304me View Post
                    From now on this will only be open to people that have joined the forum before I started the thread. I'm getting people messaging me for the discount that joined on the same day they messaged me -_-
                    Hey bud, I get that all the time, people have joined R3V, bought a box (two in one case, a total of 5 in another) and never seen again...one dude has been here since '04 and has zero posts.

Weird, isn't it?

Best of luck on the sale...oh, and do you do corner balancing at your shop?

Luke

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      Hey bud, I get that all the time, people have joined R3V, bought a box (two in one case, a total of 5 in another) and never seen again...one dude has been here since '04 and has zero posts.

Weird, isn't it?

Best of luck on the sale...oh, and do you do corner balancing at your shop?

Luke
                      I don't have a shop. I don't do alignments on anyone's cars but my own, I just designed and sell the measurement tools. Also I am located in California now, not oregon.

Comment

Will let this go for another week or two

Comment

2 wheel setup shipped to 30046
                          Shoot me a paypal invoice or whatever:
                          Dave@MarkertMotorWorks.com

Check Us out on Facebook
                          Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                          Full Product Line Tuning
                          OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

sent

Comment

Looking forward to getting them in

Check Us out on Facebook
                              Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                              Full Product Line Tuning
                              OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X