Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusScare
    replied
    Awesome, just sent the money over. I have been waiting for RHD ones! I was just about to delete my stereo!

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    One of the favorite parts of my car. So OEM looking, especially with VDO gauges.

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Bump... we've had a ton of pre-orders on ebay so far. I forgot to mention that the regular price on these is $55 and $70 respectively. I'll put up a pre-order deadline date when we get closer to shipping these out.

Leave a comment:

• Now in Stock: E30 Tuner Gauge Pods | Euwerks Engineering

Pre-Order Closed.

Product Description

Left Hand Drive (LHD) and Right Hand Drive(RHD) Available!

This pre-order is for an Euwerks Engineering rendition of the old tuner gauge pods that were once found on E30's back in the 80's. These gauge pods are of the highest quality! They are laser cut to precision from 0.060" cold rolled steel, and wrapped in OEM style automotive vinyl. The fit and finish of our Tuner Pods is superb and look very OEM in your interior. We are the manufacturer and sole distributor of these pods. These are made in the USA, right here in Pennsylvania. You will not find them anywhere else!

Just like the old tuner pods, depending on the depth of the gauges you use, you may have to modify the back end of your shifter console for proper fitment. See installation instructions below. Our gauge pods have been tested with VDO gauges only. Gauges not included.

Installation

As stated, modification to your shifter console may be necessary depending on the gauges you use.
    This is the case with VDO gauges. Check out our installation instructions.

Pre-Order

This time around, in order to produce another batch of these we will need close to 10 paid pre-orders. Production time will be about 4 weeks after all paid orders are in.

If you would like to pre-order one of our gauge pods, simply send payment to the paypal address below. Please specify the type of pod you are ordering "LHD or RHD."

Pods are now in stock.
    Price: $75 Shipped

PM for payment info.
    Last edited by bimma360; 05-08-2017, 04:25 PM.
Working...
X