Clear All

Let's start a new list?
    1. Merlin8
    2.johnwoo
    3.slick all I need is a

Comment

*slickalpinweiss

Comment

Merlin, I'll post up a clip of the exhaust ... I was working on the vert today and didn't get around to it.
        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Yes, yes I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
            Merlin, I'll post up a clip of the exhaust ... I was working on the vert today and didn't get around to it.
            That'd be awesome. I think it would motivate more buyers.

Comment

I haven't gotten any sort of shipping notification. Should I try contacting them?
              1998 M3 - Sold
              1991 318i - Sold
              1998 323is - Daily
              1986 325es - Project

Comment

same here, nada

Comment

I haven't gotten shipping notification either, so you're not alone. I haven't had much luck getting in touch with them either. I've not heard from him via email since April 14th and have had no luck contacting via phone.

Comment

*sigh* I have the cash set aside for this exhaust, it's burning a hole in my pocket. I'll probably end up spending it on other things. I guess you can count me out. Maybe next year? Till then I'll be poking around on island for a used Supersprint. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by boxy30 View Post
                      I haven't gotten shipping notification either, so you're not alone. I haven't had much luck getting in touch with them either. I've not heard from him via email since April 14th and have had no luck contacting via phone.
                      Pls give another try - I'm interested in a status since they have our cash. Thanks Boxy

Comment

Just spoke with Scott @ Stromung nice guy, he advised the remaining 318is shipments are going out this week and provided my tracking information. I would expect to see mine by weeks end, I am in the PNW so transit time will be minimal.

Comment

I'll second what DminLA said. Scott responded to an email I sent him this morning saying shipping had been backed up but the remaining orders are packed and ready to go this week.

For others who didn't get an order in this GB, I've asked how many parts are remaining, to which I'm expecting to hear back about later today..

Comment

I got my shipping info. Should be here Thursday. I will post pics.

Comment

The last list ended at dtm@heart. Looking at time of posts and when I received PM's, looks like the list of folks who didn't make the original list are:

1. 240trainee
                              2. johnwoo
                              3. Merlin8
                              4. SlickAlpinweiss (? are you still in?)

Scott told me he's waiting on 2 people to pay from the original group. And that he has 4 systems left over. 240trainee has already sent me his name, address, and phone number, but if you haven't and want to get in, send that info to me and I'll forward it to Scott.

Comment

Sorry, I did not budget accordingly. I'm out on this one. You gentlemen enjoy that sweet exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X