Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garagistic E30 front strut bars (M42 e30 compatible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a PM with my tracking number. Looks like it will be here in 6 days. Thanks guys.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
    ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
    #teamross
    Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

did usps ship them via donkey? mine went from california to colorado and it's now been 5 days since it supposedly left denver and it hasnt arrived in utah yet. super slow and they backtracked. weird.

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
      IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

no tracking or anything yet. its been 3 weeks since i paid.

Comment

I got a tracking number on Monday. Tracking says it has not reach usps, still in pre-shipment. I paid over a month ago...

Comment

Sometimes usps don't update. Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 3rd but came the 2nd. Never updated that it was in my city until I received it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliDazze View Post
              I got a tracking number on Monday. Tracking says it has not reach usps, still in pre-shipment. I paid over a month ago...
              Some USPS "tracking" is really just delivery confirmation and will not show progress until the item reaches the destination. Parcel Post and First Class Mail are like this.

Additionally, USPS always remains in "electronic shipping info received" status until the first origin or sort scan. If that does not happen at the origin post office due to a scan or machine error then it can be 48 hours.

Lastly, if you read the recent posts, not every unit has shipped. This was a PRE-SALE. Units were sold before production.
              Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
                Some USPS "tracking" is really just delivery confirmation and will not show progress until the item reaches the destination. Parcel Post and First Class Mail are like this.

Additionally, USPS always remains in "electronic shipping info received" status until the first origin or sort scan. If that does not happen at the origin post office due to a scan or machine error then it can be 48 hours.

Lastly, if you read the recent posts, not every unit has shipped. This was a PRE-SALE. Units were sold before production.
                Lol@you.

Updated today. Still in LA @1. Will arrive next week. Cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliDazze View Post
                  Lol@you.

Updated today. Still in LA @1. Will arrive next week. Cant wait!
                  Why is this amusing to you? I posted how USPS notification works.

Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by brahbarian View Post
                    Sometimes usps don't update. Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 3rd but came the 2nd. Never updated that it was in my city until I received it.
                    Similar story here. According to my tracking # I was supposed to get it today, got it yesterday.

Also, Patrick makes a good point. With USPS, unless the item is shipping Priority Mail the tracking info isn't much more than a best guess.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

You guys are lucky I have not received any emails about shipping or anything :(

Comment

Originally posted by D J View Post
                        You guys are lucky I have not received any emails about shipping or anything :(
                        Pm us your Order number and name. We will look into that for you.

Btw grey units and custom colors ship today. Thanks!

Comment

Looks great! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk View Post
                            Looks great! Thanks!
                            Looking good! Can we post this on our website?

Comment

Just thought I'd post I got my bar. Haven't had a chance to put it on, but thought this thread needed more "I got it" posts.

Ordered 3/31
                              Tracking received 5/1
                              Bar received 5/7

Granted I'm on west coast so shipping was faster.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                                Looking good! Can we post this on our website?
                                Of course. If you need anything more / different or the full quality version, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X