Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garagistic E30 front strut bars (M42 e30 compatible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasetheoh View Post
    If the m42 fits, I'm in for one!
    Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post
    if it will fit the M42, I will take a black one
    We will keep you guys posted. Should have an answer soon.
    Last edited by garagistic; 04-02-2015, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Will this work on an early model? I have an 86 es and the IE bar doesn't fit. I would love to get the bar, just want to make sure it will fit.
      sigpic

Comment

Have you tested it on a car with cruise control? Is any bending/removal of bracket needed?
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

I'm in for one if it fits m42. Guess I'll check back tomorrow. X-Brace would be nice but tis a bit pricy for me atm.
          1992 318ic

Comment

M42 and Im in! Pleease.

Comment

Will fit an M42 guys! I think theyll post some shots tomorrow. Wasn't able to fit my car due to frame damage but with the bar resting on the strut tower it clears the M42 with 2 week old mounts no prob!

Comment

Went to pay and I'm being charged CA tax and shipping seems high. 20.75 lbs at $21. Is this correct. PM me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Me+SPEED= View Post
                  Went to pay and I'm being charged CA tax and shipping seems high. 20.75 lbs at $21. Is this correct. PM me please.
                  Same here, 19 lbs and $20 shipping. If I try to order two, shipping is $74. Please PM me too. thanks

Comment

^ ya was just about to place my order. just want to make sure the shipping price is right.

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                      Have you tested it on a car with cruise control? Is any bending/removal of bracket needed?
                      No bend required. Will get you some pictures.

Originally posted by caffeinatedsoap View Post
                      I'm in for one if it fits m42. Guess I'll check back tomorrow. X-Brace would be nice but tis a bit pricy for me atm.
                      Looks like it m42 but we are waiting for one more test car tommrow. The two we tested on today cleared. One was with old engine mounts, the other was 2 weeks old. Tommrow we will have a for sure answer on the m42.

Originally posted by Radio_Flyer View Post
                      Will this work on an early model? I have an 86 es and the IE bar doesn't fit. I would love to get the bar, just want to make sure it will fit.
                      It should fit cars with no prior damage. Feel free to stop by to test it before buying.

Originally posted by CaliDazze View Post
                      M42 and Im in! Pleease.
                      We will have an answer soon!

Originally posted by maxmonster View Post
                      Will fit an M42 guys! I think theyll post some shots tomorrow. Wasn't able to fit my car due to frame damage but with the bar resting on the strut tower it clears the M42 with 2 week old mounts no prob!
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by Me+SPEED= View Post
                      The tax will go away once another state other then CA is selected. The shipping cost is right though. Its a bit bulky.

Originally posted by TB123 View Post
                      Same here, 19 lbs and $20 shipping. If I try to order two, shipping is $74. Please PM me too. thanks
                      For multiple bars the shipping calculator will be wrong. Pm us for cost of shipping on multiple bars.

Originally posted by Deltron89 View Post
                      ^ ya was just about to place my order. just want to make sure the shipping price is right.
                      Unfortunately because of its bulky size that is the correct shipping cost. L

Comment

I'll probably swing by on Friday to see what's up. No damage that I'm aware of.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm interested. Please pm me the price.

Comment

I'm interested

,Diego Ochoa

Comment

Just ordered for my m50 car. If need be, I can post pictures/measurements of it on my m42 car to help?
                              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

How long will the pre order period last and how step is this discount compared to the normal price?

Comment

Working...
                                X