Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garagistic E30 front strut bars (M42 e30 compatible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping update? Cant wait!

Comment

Too late for a group buy? Want one for an m20
      87' 325i alphine sedan (sold)
      89' 325i alphine coupe- sold
      91' 318i alphine sedan m20 swap -sold
      91' 318is zinnoberot slicktop- sold
      89' 325i bronzit sedan currently building

Comment

Damnnit I missed out on these! Looking forward to when they are available again.
        Originally posted by csermonet47
        Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Wrinkle black?
          Singer Vehicle Design.
          Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron89 View Post
            need a sample of the grey
            We will get a pic up soon.

Originally posted by Ocell View Post
            Just placed an order for the M42 version in black. M42 demand is higher than I expected, great to see support for it.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by DeM3n View Post
            So it's confirmed this clears 24v swap motors?
            Yes they clear. They also clear the m6x engines with our mounts.

Originally posted by CaliDazze View Post
            Shipping update? Cant wait!
            Shooting for this week. We will keep you guys posted. Response was more then anticipated but we working as fast as we can to get these guys out.

Originally posted by charleslester23 View Post
            Too late for a group buy? Want one for an m20
            Sorry GB pricing is over but they are still available on the website. They will ship the same time as everyone else.

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
            Damnnit I missed out on these! Looking forward to when they are available again.
            You can still place your order. It will ship with the others this week.

Originally posted by cali_e30 View Post
            Wrinkle black?
            Working on this

Comment

since mine isn't being powdercoated, any chance it will ship earlier?
              Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
              Track/street e21 build
              visit Condor Speed Shop
              visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                since mine isn't being powdercoated, any chance it will ship earlier?
                Yes non-coated units will be out first

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post

Sorry GB pricing is over but they are still available on the website. They will ship the same time as everyone else.

Thanks for clarifying this. I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen when I placed my order.

For the M42 version, it says "Availability: Pre-Order" in the main description, then "Please note: PREORDER IS OVER!" in the notes.

The site took my money so I went ahead and took the chance. I know you're super-busy but it might be worth clarifying on the site that you can still order a unit at the (now) normal price.

I'm really looking forward to bolting this thing up!
                  91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ocell View Post
                    Thanks for clarifying this. I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen when I placed my order.

For the M42 version, it says "Availability: Pre-Order" in the main description, then "Please note: PREORDER IS OVER!" in the notes.

The site took my money so I went ahead and took the chance. I know you're super-busy but it might be worth clarifying on the site that you can still order a unit at the (now) normal price.

I'm really looking forward to bolting this thing up!

Sorry about that! Fixed it now!

Comment

If we made additional orders along with the strut brace, will that all come as a package together? Thank you!

Instagram @prsvere88
                      Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eufonik View Post
                        If we made additional orders along with the strut brace, will that all come as a package together? Thank you!
                        They they would ship together by default. If you would like us to ship separate let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                          They they would ship together by default. If you would like us to ship separate let us know!

Great! Thank you so much!

Instagram @prsvere88
                          Transaction Feedback

Comment

I don't think it got clarified whether the brace fits M30 swapped cars or not. Has anybody tried?

Comment

I paid for my brace prior to the m42 braces being made available. Since I have both m42 and m20 cars, I'd prefer to have a brace that fits both cars. So, does the M42 brace fit M20s too (including those with cruise control)? If so, can I switch to M42? Thanks.
                              sigpic
                              January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by 1987E30project View Post
                                I don't think it got clarified whether the brace fits M30 swapped cars or not. Has anybody tried?
                                We need a test car to come in to verify. We will give however comes though to our HB location a special deal on the bar for helping.

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                                I paid for my brace prior to the m42 braces being made available. Since I have both m42 and m20 cars, I'd prefer to have a brace that fits both cars. So, does the M42 brace fit M20s too (including those with cruise control)? If so, can I switch to M42? Thanks.
                                Yes. Pm us your name!

Comment

Working...
                                X