Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CATuned White Headliner Group Buy

So CA Tuned makes a black headliner that they sell for $268

I am interested in getting the same headliner made, but in White to match the factory look in my car. They currently only offer it in black, but I have been speaking with them via email, and they said they can make it in white, it would just be more expensive because it would be a special order and a one off make.

They said they would be able to give a $50 price break if I can get a 10 person group buy together, so here is an attempt to do so.

Would Anyone be Interested in getting on a Group Buy list for a White Headliner from CA Tuned?

1.e40325is603 (Me)
    87' 325is For Sale

I may be way off here but anyone who is paying money to buy one would probably want it in black.

Good luck tho!

Comment

Do you mean "white" or do you mean the off-white OEM color? You may want to clarify that.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Off White - The Stock Color
        87' 325is For Sale

Comment

Why don't you just order the off white headliner material and glue from here instead?

A bunch of us local enthusiasts used their headliner and it costs a lot less.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
            Why don't you just order the off white headliner material and glue from here instead?

A bunch of us local enthusiasts used their headliner and it costs a lot less.
            That would require some sewing right? I am no seamstress, but I suppose I could give it a try to save a bunch of money.

Clearly no one is interested in a group buy, anyone know how to delete this post?
            87' 325is For Sale

Comment

I have done a couple of e34 headliners and some people I know redid their e30 headliner and no sewing was required.

You just have to lay out the headliner, plan out how to work the fabric from the center outwards and get it done!

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

This item looks nice, I would very much like to have a black headliner.
                It also says front and rear glass should be removed to install properly.
                I will have to wait, when I take the glass out I could have metal replaced where it has rusted.
                Also, is the headliner just a roll? No hole for sunroof right?-Would be fine in slicktop as well?

Comment

E34 headliner is a huge difference from E30. It is not glued on
                  It has to be sewn to be able to install properly. We offer a headache free unit.
                  Work We Do
                  CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                  http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Working...
                  X