Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iNK Fabrication Split pulse M20 Group buy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iNK Fabrication Split pulse M20 Group buy!!!

Hello, Jim here of JG Technik LLC, its been a long time since I have been active on the forums so I would like to re-introduce Eric of iNK Fabrication and his manifolds made in-house here at JG Technik LLC. For those of you who don't know Eric is one of the two welders of the company formally known as 666fab and these manifolds are fabricated from their original jigs which have been copied and outsourced and stolen so many times but the quality has been lost..... If you are looking for bulletproof quality with a lifetime guarantee and top of the line head flanges, tubing and wg flanges you'll find it in these manifolds.

Normal price $1300
    Group Buy Price $1250 shipped

I have lots of interest in doing a group buy for the M20 split pulses. Here's how it will work, 2/3 down ($825) for a total of $1250 and rest due before shipment, first come first serve. Paypal is jim@jgtechnik.com as gift or you can use card over phone 203-208-0092 to avert fees on both our ends.

For those of you who do not wish to wait for group buy to be fulfilled you can send payment in full to jim@jgtechnik.com through paypal. (gift) or card over phone.

For more info see original re-introduction thread here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=354301

1.DirtyMaxTJ
    2.IveGotIssues666
    Last edited by sho24vdohc; 04-27-2015, 04:52 PM.

Thank you DirtyMaxTG and IveGotIssues666! two in one day....

Comment

First, that is a thing of beauty....

Second, do you have any install pics? I'm curious about the flange for the front wastegate....I'm assuming you would recommend the TIAL MVR since they are a bit smaller? Also, how would you route the dump tube from it?
      1997 Artic Silver M3
      CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

g
        Originally posted by BMWManiac View Post
        First, that is a thing of beauty....

Second, do you have any install pics? I'm curious about the flange for the front wastegate....I'm assuming you would recommend the TIAL MVR since they are a bit smaller? Also, how would you route the dump tube from it?
        here are a few pics from google search

These are a forum members pictures taken from google.
        Last edited by sho24vdohc; 04-28-2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I guess I thought this was new and there wouldn't be pics on google....so, these probably wouldn't route back into the downpipe or exhaust? Perhaps the back one, but not the front?
          1997 Artic Silver M3
          CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

routing into down pipe is all up to the owner, the manifold is what it is, wg placement has to be front and rear, very easy to run open with dumps, little harder to route back into down pipe but doable.

Comment

UPDATE!!!! TO AVOID YOUR TIME CONCERNS THIS GROUP BUY WILL END FRIDAY MAY 8th TO BE FAIR TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY SENT IN PAYMENTS!!!

please get your deposits in and pm me with any other questions!

Comment

Working...
              X