X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awfully close to hitting max discount!
    '91 318is turbo

Comment

Bought two sets a few years back. e30 M3 and e36. These are gorgious and strong wheels. The e30 community should be "gratefull" that such wheels are available for the 25 years old e30 chassis... ;-)
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
        Bought two sets a few years back. e30 M3 and e36. These are gorgious and strong wheels. The e30 community should be "gratefull" that such wheels are available for the 25 years old e30 chassis... ;-)

True words! I'm I fan of your brakes as well...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4650.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	7186178

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        -Brandon
        '86 325es S50
        '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
        '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
        '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
        S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Just joined!

6 to go!

How long will it take for delivery?

Comment

I'd really love to buy 3 (1 spare) 17x8 non concave and 3 (1 spare) 17x8.5/9 concave rears......

Comment

Originally posted by Tekals View Post
              Just joined!

6 to go!

How long will it take for delivery?
              The wheels will begin production once the group buy has ended. We expect delivery to be about 60 days.

Originally posted by Clemons View Post
              I'd really love to buy 3 (1 spare) 17x8 non concave and 3 (1 spare) 17x8.5/9 concave rears......
              Each group buy requires 4 wheels to be purchased. Since these wheels are not yet manufactured, we must meet a production minimum to make the group buy viable. During the payment phase of the group buy, you will be able to request one spare wheel per order :)

- Matt on behalf of Eddy.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

So what now? Seems like there is enough interest. Is there an official Group Buy now? I have no idea how any of this works.

Comment

Wheels

I made an account just to get in on this. What do I do to commit to buy? And are there any color restrictions? I'm in for:

1. Race silver.
                  2. Anthracite

EDIT: Can I buy 5 for a spare? I'm in an IX
                  Last edited by acomo; 07-14-2016, 07:19 PM. Reason: Remembered the spare

Comment

Is there any more info on the concave fitments? I've shown interest in both, but the payment phase for the standard wheel ends before the concave begins, and there hasn't been any new info or decisions on fitment with the concave wheels. What if we don't like the final fitment, and by that point have missed the standard group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by MrCooperS View Post
                      So what now? Seems like there is enough interest. Is there an official Group Buy now? I have no idea how any of this works.
                      Originally posted by acomo View Post
                      I made an account just to get in on this. What do I do to commit to buy? And are there any color restrictions? I'm in for:

1. Race silver.
                      2. Anthracite

EDIT: Can I buy 5 for a spare? I'm in an IX
                      Look back a couple of pages in this thread and you'll see the link to the group buys
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

So what tire size would be good for these for stock fitment?

EDIT: Never mind. Looking for the answer brought me to........The answer.
                        Last edited by supermansocks95; 07-21-2016, 07:11 AM. Reason: Failure to search
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I'm just waiting for this to open already so you guys can take my damn money! :mrgreen:
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                            Look back a couple of pages in this thread and you'll see the link to the group buys
                            Yes - I was one of the earlier ones to sign up for the group buy. Are we simply waiting for this group buy to "open" before we send out monies?

Currently, it says 12 days to open - no idea what that means though.

Is OP ready for production as soon as it's open?

Comment

Originally posted by MrCooperS View Post
                              Currently, it says 12 days to open - no idea what that means though.
                              Shoooot, I've got 3 days! Flat faces :D When the time runs out, you then put down a deposit and they see who all will pledge to buy. It should say it on the summary on the actual page.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Why do we have different days to close?

Comment

Working...
                                X