No announcement yet.

Stromung m20 Group Buy 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn i missed the ordering on website part, but i had sent him an email first thing yesterday am. Hope this pans out today!

Comment

Is it hard to reach Scott? He called and I gave him my address + card info and still hasn't charged me for the 100$ deposit. I also tried reaching him to see when he'll charge me for it, but it's hard get in contact with him.

Comment

Originally posted by thedentonmare View Post
        damn i missed the ordering on website part, but i had sent him an email first thing yesterday am. Hope this pans out today!
        So that was my fault. Staying up late, drinking whisky, trying to organize your fist group buy, after a long day can lead to confusion.
        I fudged all the details basically. Sorry for that.

QUOTE=Van Westervelt;4606271]I never heard about angled rear tips for the mtech valence, so...[/QUOTE]

I think the group buy discount is 10 of the same item, a angled tip would be a different exhaust part #.? What if you bought one with the discount and with the money you saved with the group buy, find a quality welder to cut the muffler off at the front and flit it over, maybe check the angle before welding it back up. my two cents.

QUOTE=thedentonmare;4606376]damn i missed the ordering on website part, but i had sent him an email first thing yesterday am. Hope this pans out today![/QUOTE]

You have to order it online. I was probably the last one to place my order on the web site, and I haven't received a call from scott, yet?
        Last edited by bwells; 03-31-2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: fix mistake

Comment

I got a message from Scott today. He said they are closed on Fridays and they are very busy. Everyone will get a call shortly.

Comment

Spoke with Stromung last night, parts are on the way in 2-3 weeks delivered to your door!

Comment

Spoke to scott on monday, he still hadn't charged me either. Gave him another card to run but still haven't been charged yet. He said they would started shipping them out end of the week. Anyone else hear anything?

Comment

Yeah I gave him my CC number last week and he said they would be shipping in 2 weeks or so. Not sure if the charge hit yet.

Comment

Full amount has been charged as of Wed. When I spoke to him last week he said they would ship within a few days of payment.

Comment

Mine was charged too
                    1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                    1990 e30 325is
                    1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Same here, balance+shipping charged on Wednesday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                      sigpic

Comment

I was only charged for the initial 100$, not the full amount. Should I go talk to him today?

Comment

Originally posted by sugoiboi_e30 View Post
                          I was only charged for the initial 100$, not the full amount. Should I go talk to him today?
                          The $100 was the commitment deposit. The final balance with shipping will be charged before it ships. They probably haven't made all of the exhausts for the group buy, doing them in batches, shipping them as they are assembled. I think the final count was twelve exhausts they have to weld up.

Comment

I have a used one for sale. $400

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Mine was shipped today. :D

Comment

Awesome! Good to hear they are getting shipped out finally! Waiting impatiently!

Comment

Working...
                                X