Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**CLOSED** Strömung Catback Part 3! 318i/is and 325i/is (Nov 15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have emailed with him, just waiting for my call. Hopefully its soon.

Comment

Scott called today and i am all paid up. Thanks again for managing CJ

Comment

Paid

Comment

Glad I randomly clicked the GB section. Just messaged Scott for a 318i system.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Glad I randomly clicked the GB section. Just messaged Scott for a 318i system.

Awesome, I'll add you to the list. Let meet know when you've paid. Probably be a while before he contacts you

Comment

He got back to me within an hour, and we are discussing how to get a mitered tip and less than a 3.5" exit.

Edit:

Paid.
              Last edited by roguetoaster; 12-22-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                He got back to me within an hour, and we are discussing how to get a mitered tip and less than a 3.5" exit.

Awesome! Need pics of that when complete for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by C.J. View Post
                  It may be sooner.. Scott wants to get moving ASAP so he can get everything moving before he shuts down for the xmas break, so the sooner the better!

are you in?
                  A little late to the party but add me to the list for a 318is setup. Just sent my info.

The welds on my exhaust just gave out. Its barely hanging on and sounds like poo poo

Comment

Originally posted by Cakey View Post
                    A little late to the party but add me to the list for a 318is setup. Just sent my info.

The welds on my exhaust just gave out. Its barely hanging on and sounds like poo poo
                    That's what mine is like.... I have a HUGE hole, I don't think much of my exhaust makes it through the muffler and it's stupid loud! Let me know when you're paid up

Comment

Merry Christmas to me, mine showed up yesterday!! Thanks again CJ and Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by C.J. View Post
                        That's what mine is like.... I have a HUGE hole, I don't think much of my exhaust makes it through the muffler and it's stupid loud! Let me know when you're paid up
                        It's good excuse to get this sweet system. ;D;D

Just sent the funds.

Comment

Anyone else received shipping info that never updated?
                          drvn2wn

Comment

haven't received shipping info yet

Comment

If you guys are still waiting I'd suggest giving Scott a call. If you have trouble let me know and I'll reach out to him.

Comment

My shipping info finally updated today, I'm guessing he just took some time off over the holidays (I had both called/emailed to check in).
                                drvn2wn

Comment

Working...
                                X