Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

RHD ITB group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RHD ITB group buy

Racehead itb kits

Save $150 on all kits!!

all kits are available on the group buy
    M10, M20, M30, M5x, S5x (limited engines), Ls1, Flat six. M42/44

Most all kits will be the same price for the group.. 1800 SHIPPED
    M42/44 kits 1600 Shipped
    M10 kits are also 1600 Shipped ($160 on savings) billet fuel rail included!
    No plenums for m20 -$350 =1450 SHIPPED
    LS1 still in production, a few months out.

HOW TO SIGN UP,
    I have to get you info and shipping address and RHD PayPal will be sent for you to drop the initial deposit....

$200 initial deposit, due sometime next month, Oct 12th

After initial deadline you will be able to fully pay for your kit up until December 31st which is the final full payment deadline.

10 kits is the minimum for this group buy to work, we are already halfway.

this is not a scam, and I am not going anywhere, all money is handled through Rama and Rama alone
    Last year we had a deposit of $100 but people drew out, so Rama wants a $200 this year, which if you do pull out you will either be refunded or credit to his products depending on circumstance according to Rama.

You are not in the group buy unless you are on my list. So contact me for group buy questions, and for product questions ask Rama.

pm me or find me on FB for quicker responces..
    @ Neto Shredderman
    Last edited by E30WOLF; 09-21-2018, 10:37 PM.

More details for a legit group buy would be nice. I know the product but others may not. Pics, helpful. Kit varieties, also helpful. Price definitely be good to post.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
      More details for a legit group buy would be nice. I know the product but others may not. Pics, helpful. Kit varieties, also helpful. Price definitely be good to post.
      Just talked to Rama to finalice the details of the group buy so, your suggestions have now been edited above, which was my idea to do once I worked it out with Rama. I def. Appreciate your output, I just wanted to get this out there as quick as possible for people to see
      Last edited by E30WOLF; 09-10-2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

S52
        Attached Files

Comment

S52 with itg filters
          Attached Files

Comment

Ls1 kits are still in the manu process. a few months out, but hereís a little taste
            Attached Files

Comment

Need these for the m60/2 and m70
              1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Originally posted by Blake B View Post
                Need these for the m60/2 and m70
                Iím sure Rama is gonna get to them eventually. Last year there was a lot of deman for m30 and he made the kit, so Iím sure if you keep asking about it heíll get around to it.

Comment

So the M42 kit is only $30 off but includes free shipping? I thought a group buy would have been more of a discount to be honest. Not intending to challenge the group buy price, just wanting to make sure I read / understood the pricing correctly.
                  Steve ē Toronto
                  1991 318is ē Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                    So the M42 kit is only $30 off but includes free shipping? I thought a group buy would have been more of a discount to be honest. Not intending to challenge the group buy price, just wanting to make sure I read / understood the pricing correctly.
                    sorry if it was confusing, but all kits have 100-150 discount. (It costs 100 dollars to ship these kits), so for the sake of an example--I said that its essentially getting shipped free, with some kits with additional savings, liiike the M10!:D its 160 less. (1600 shipped).

Comment

Does anyone have info on the m54 kit, particularly the drive by cable requirement? Havenít seen any feedback or details on e46 forums and much confusion over converting wire to cable.

Any helpís appreciated.

Comment

any way to bundle a flywheel in the free shipping?
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Interested in m42 kit

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                            any way to bundle a flywheel in the free shipping?
                            Very possible, but let me check with Rama. send me a pm on here or fb

Comment

Days are closing up quick to lock in your spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X